Chapter 126: 10.02, unyielding white lotus

Lin Zi licked his lips and said nothing. He has the advantage of the plot, so I know that Ian is not wrong. There are indeed traitors in the military, but there are still some differences from what he thinks. local.

E.g......

The spies are half-worms.

In theory, it is impossible to appear, because Zerg and human beings are two distinct living organisms. It is reasonable to say that they cannot breed offspring.

But what humans don't know is that when the Zerg evolved to the highest level of hunger, in addition to the genetic and human differences, the appearance is almost the same as humans, and the highest zerg can be with humans. Then give birth to future generations.

"Ian, although I know this is the most likely situation, but I still can't accept it." Lin Zi sighed, then slowly closed his eyes and said that he was tired, on this topic I don't want to talk about it now.

And Ian saw that Lin Zizhen was so overwhelmed.

I don't know how, after this Noah was injured, I saw him. Ian felt that the other person seemed to be another person. It was obvious that everything was so familiar, but it was just that his eyes could not leave, but in Before this, when he and Noah got along, there was no such feeling.

Can it be said that he is evil?

Anyway, Ian now feels that the longer he stays with Noah, the more he feels wrong, so when he still doesn't want to understand what his feelings are, Ian flees.

What he didn't know was that after he left, the originally tired man slowly opened his eyes, with a hint of coldness in his eyes.

"001, what's going on?" Lin Zikai is not the first time to enter the world. Every time he enters the world, there will be all kinds of troubles, but there is no such thing as thinking about death.

Because the body injury to be attached is too heavy, it will cause certain damage to the soul of the quest, so the system will not choose to let the host possess at this time, but this time, Lin Zikai has a solid experience. A feeling of sudden death.

[Host adult, can you remember that I told you that there is a virus in this world? 001 001 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟

This problem made Linzi stunned, and then he nodded. Of course, after the virus, he had faced several viruses in the previous world.

[Now I just want to tell you this thing,] 001's tone is very serious, so Lin Zizhen can't help but start to get serious with it. [I originally sent you to the time five years ago. Ian and Noah had just joined the army. 】

[With the skill of you and the male master, you should soon be able to stand out from the military, but I don't know what happened. On the way to send you, I encountered a storm of time and space, when I asked the storm to send you over. I have been hungry now. 】

[This time, I shouldn't let you be possessed, but the world doesn't know how to be biased. Noah, who should have been slightly injured, has become a serious injury. If you don't have it, this body will When you die, your character will fail completely. 】

The task of entering space will fail. Not only will the host be punished, but it will be sent to an unknown world. Even the system will be forced to downgrade. The most important thing is that the world is the designated world. If it fails, the punishment will double. .

When I heard 001, Lin Zikai probably understood the relationship, and then frowned. He knew that there would be a virus in the world, but he did not think that the virus would be so arrogant and would eat into the whole world.