Chapter 149: 13.02, Fanwai·Game and Reality

Lin Zi, who knows everything but completely pretends to know nothing, went to the appointed place and looked at Yan Lili, who was sitting there waiting for her, and finally couldn't help it.

"What's the matter with you now, no makeup? No hair combing? Is it out even if you don't wash your face? Are you fleeing?" Yan Lili, sitting there looking at the appearance of a plain face Lin Zikai is extremely ridiculous.

For the ridicule of Lin Zikai, she completely ignored it. After all, the two of them were not the first time to lose each other. Now he is indeed a bit wolf.

"Don't mention that now I am a little regretted to get engaged. I originally thought that I found a true love, but I didn't think that this true love actually added the snake essence." Thinking of his fiancé, Yan Lili felt a headache.

To tell her, she is not a fiancé who doesn't **** her soul, but she can't be together for twenty-four hours, but she doesn't know what her fiance is a neuropathy. Once she disappears from his eyes, it will make trouble.

Fortunately, she didn't have to work. Now it is better to have someone to raise her. Otherwise, she will turn her face with him!

"Well, as long as that person is good for you, you are still worried about it. He just likes you, afraid of anything." Looking at Yan Lili's bitter and deep hatred, Lin Zikai felt even more want to laugh.

When I heard Yan Lili's words, Lin Zi's mouth was pumping, but he refused to answer, and he did not even lie.

Because there has been an agreement between them, if some things are too sensitive and unwilling to answer, they may choose to refuse to answer, but once they decide to answer, then they must be true and must not lie.

After Lin Zikai said what happened in this period of time, this time he was ridiculed by Yan Lili, but after ridiculing, Yan Lili still asked him, "He is following you so closely, you will not feel annoyed?" "

This sentence made Linzi stunned. He sat there and thought for a long time before he slowly shook his head.

"Really, if you have been together for so many years, if you are a little bit bored, don't say it is you, even I won't believe it, just don't look at the guy who looks at my eyes, I will feel that if one day I bother him. That is simply a sin."

Today, Lin Zizhen can't remember how he was with Su Mo. It seems that everything is very natural. When two people meet each other, they are together.

After all the memories, he has a man named Su Mo.

Once he also rebelled and wanted to escape from the side of Su Mo, but every time he saw his affectionate eyes, he could not help but soften his heart.

In this way, no matter how fierce they are, they will eventually reconcile.

No, it should not be said that two people are fierce, but it should be said that he is unreasonable, because no matter what he does from the beginning, Su Mo will always tolerate him.

Lin Zizhen always feels that his temper is very good, but every time he faces Su Mo, he can't help but lose his temper. The final result is that Su Mo is soft, more often he is seesaw and then uses poor. Look at yourself and make him soft.

"Since then why do the two of you always quarrel, don't you say that quarrels affect your feelings?" This is the place that Yan Lili doesn't understand the most. Everyone said that Su Mo and Lin Ziyi are model husbands, but she always wants them. Can you see two people quarreling?

When I heard Yan Lili's words, Lin Linzi stunned. After a long while, she realized that she was somewhat funny and shook her head. "You don't understand, it's fun."