Chapter 1: .03 rebirth blackened white lotus

Looking at Su Mo like this, how could the young man not know that he had touched the other side of the mold, and shook his head and said that he did not dare, but also put Lin Ziyu in his heart.

Now that Su Daxiao has let go, whoever moved that person is really looking for death. The news is still to let everyone know better. After all, that person's face can attract a lot of people.

"Remember, anyone who dares to move him is at his own risk." Su Mo did not say any serious threats, but the consequences of the four words are enough to scare people.

In addition to his fame, Su Mo is the most famous temper and temperamental means.

Anyone in this big can be offended, but he can't provoke this Su Da, he can't stop anyone if he is crazy!

Of course, all the things happening here are not known. Now he is looking at the book in the library, but the book in his hand is the "strategy" that introduces the world.

"001, what's going on today, isn't that Su Mo not interested in men?" Looking at the red-handed back that had been wiped, Lin Zikai's eyes flashed a disgusted look. Although he didn't hate men, he didn't He is not interested in the man of the festival.

[attack... what is said on the Raiders. 001 carefully looked at Lin Zikai, in fact, it is very strange to the performance of the male owner, it is obviously a misconduct against its host!

( ̄ ^ ̄) ゞ The host is his, even the male owner can not grab!

Just when Lin Zikai wanted to say something, a wind mixed with lotus fragrance floated gently, accompanied by this fragrant wind, a white figure.

Lin Ziwei: ...hehe, lotus.

"Auntie, how are you alone here?" Bai Wei said this, sitting at the side of Lin Zikai, as if two people were very familiar friends, "Is there no class today?"

"This classmate, we don't seem to be so familiar with each other?" Although I know that I should brush the feelings of the woman, but every time I see this face I see, I have a feeling of toothache. .

[In the system scan, the target: Bai Wei (reborn white lotus), the character's initial goodwill is 70, comment: A person who loves me, how can I not love him. 】

Oh, the female brain hole is really too big.

However, the forest is very satisfied with the initial good feeling of 70. You don't need to see this person anymore.

"Auntie, I know that you are angry with me. It used to be my fault. I am..." Bai Wei's mistakes are my fault. No matter what dissatisfaction in your heart, you can move toward it. I vented the look of 001.

It has been heard that all the white lotuses bring their own aura of light, everyone sees that she can feel the feeling of a light, and today even 001 is not spared, the system that is almost flashing is about to crash.

"There is something to say." Lin Zikai picked up another book and said to Bai Wei casually while watching.

After hearing the words of Lin Zikai, Bai Wei's eyes suddenly lit up with a scorching brilliance. "Auntie, tomorrow is the birthday of A Mo, you... Can you take me to Amo's birthday party? "

When she was alive, she and Lin Ziyu received an invitation to the birthday party of Su Mo, but because she has been hiding from Su Mo in this life, she did not get an invitation. Now she wants to attend the birthday party in Su Mo. Lin Zikai went together.

Of course, she is not worried that Lin Zikai will not take her. He loves her so much. How can he be dissatisfied with a small request from her?

"Okay." Anyway, he can take the opportunity to participate in the birthday party in Su Mo with or without Bai Wei. It is better to brush the boat and feel good.