Chapter 2: .11 timid fragile white lotus

"You are... you are Zhang Daolin!" At this moment, Ghost Zun finally understands who this is in front of him, and finally understands the feeling of fear.

This person... is Zhang Daoling, the one who once sealed himself and almost let him fly away!

In fact, the ghosts of Ghost and Longhushan were all started by Zhang Daoling. In the past, Ghost Respect was already the king of the ruler, but in the most proud time, he was defeated by the ghost for the first time, and even in the hands of Zhang Daoling. The soul flies, the strength falls and then falls. If it is not cultivated for so many years, I am afraid that it will not be able to regain one another.

What he didn't think of was that when he wanted to grow again, this **** disaster star appeared again!

"Don't you know my name from the beginning?" Zhang Daoling looked at the ghosts who were full of hostility and killed more. The heart was a bit more puzzled.

This ghost didn't know who he was from the beginning. He didn't forget the sentence he blurted out when he first met. Zhang Daoling's money sword, since he knows who he is, why is he so surprised now.

Indeed, Ghost Respect knows the name of Zhang Daoling from the mouth of Bai Manman, but his understanding of Zhang Daolin is limited to this name and the junior of Longhushan. How can he think that this person may be the direct bloodline of Zhang Daolin, or even The reincarnation of that person.

"Time is limited, don't talk nonsense with him." Lin Zizhen looked at the shocked ghost, do not know why he has such performance now, but he does not have time to consider so many problems.

He is not an alarmist. Their time is only one hour. After more than an hour, although Lin Zikai may still be able to control this magical array a little, but if the ghosts and him **** control, he will be somewhat powerless.

Zhang Daoling looked back at Lin Zikai and began to lose his **** face. He also understood their situation now. No matter what, what he had to do was to solve this ghost as soon as possible.

Obviously, Lin Zikai's hard work is not only felt by Zhang Daolin, but also the ghosts are also inductive. Looking at Lin Zikai's eyes with a strong killing, now he falls into such a situation, completely because of this person. For the sake of it, as long as he can swallow him, the next person is not a problem, even if this young man is really Zhang Daoling is not afraid!

It's just that the idea is good, but it's too difficult to implement, because the ghosts found that Lin Zi's body seemed to have a kind of airflow wrapped around him, and his own attack had no effect on him.

"Before I can't control the magical array, no one can attack me. Similarly, there is no way to leave from here." Lin Zixiao smiled, his face became paler, but his smile was full of confidence.

His confidence is not only self-confidence, but also trust in Zhang Daolin. He believes that Zhang Daolin can solve the problem within one hour!

After Zhang Daoling heard his words, he reached out and smeared a sword on the money sword, and a **** color appeared on the money sword.

With the blood sacrifice sword, now Zhang Daolin is obviously ready to fight.

Seeing this scene is a hate in the ghost respect. The last time is the same. In order to get rid of him, Zhang Daoling will not hesitate to sacrifice his sword with blood. He will almost beat him to the soul. Fortunately, he is smart enough to fight and leave, now He even has to come again! ?

"Zhang Daolin, you have not been so good in your life in this life!" Now that he has a Tianyin girl, how could it be as ruined as the previous life!

Lin Zikai looked at his gaze and immediately understood his thoughts. He stood strong against the pressure and stood in front of Bai Manman, blocking the attack of the ghost.