Chapter 4: .12END naively playful white lotus

Lin Zikai looked at the "large dog" that was thrown on himself. Suddenly there was a kind of deep powerlessness. Why did every man in the world finally become such a speechless voice?

"Say, are we getting married?" I couldn't help but say this when I endured it. I remembered that I had just said that my heart was sour.

As for the close relative is his mother? Ah, that has anything to do with him. Anyway, it is everyone else.

Lin Zikai did not agree, but he did not refuse, just smiled and watched this person so toss, as for him...

[The host adult, the information of the lab has been copied to me, and I analyzed a lot of questions,] 001's voice is very serious, the expression is also very serious, but all this is always on the cat's face Amazing joy, [but for the sake of safety, I still pass some of the information to the main system, and the main system gave me an answer that I could not expect. 】

Lin Zikai did not take the 001 words, but listened carefully. He had a hunch that the next 001 would have a very significant impact on his future life.

[The thing that Benson created can't exist in this world. Once it succeeds, it will cause a devastating blow to the whole world, causing the whole world to collapse.] 001 said that it floated to Lin Zikai, a pair of small paws. On his shoulder, a pair of "juveniles, I am very optimistic about your appearance" gently patted on his shoulders, [and Benson has disappeared from the world when the main system scans the whole world. Therefore, the main system judges that Benson is likely to be a virus. 】

"Virus?" This is the first time that Lin Zikai heard the noun. He looked at 001 with doubts and waited for its explanation.

[Yes, but the virus is just an abstract saying. Strictly speaking, people who can cause the world to collapse and be malicious will be infected by the main system.] 001 popularizes relevant knowledge to Lin Zikai. The only species outside the world's host that is free to cross the world. 】

Can you cross the world at will?

This sentence gave Lin Zikai a hint. He remembered that there seemed to be similar experiments in his own world, but at that time it seemed to be called the Superman plan. "Is the Superman plan in my original world also a virus?"

【Yes. 001 nodded, affirming Lin Zikai's doubts.

Looking at his own host there to meditate, 001 had to disturb the host adults, [hosted adults, the main system released a long-term task, whether to pick up? 】

"Long-term mission? Is there any special reward?" Through four worlds, Lin Zikai was the first to listen to this long-term mission.

[Long-term tasks are special types of tasks released by the main system, mainly for the system. Each time a task is completed, the system will be given some redemption points. These points can be used for system upgrades and redemption of advanced core parts. 】 So, every time the main system releases long-term missions, the system will be very cherished, and will try their best to let the host pick it up.

However, 001 does not have any concealment for Lin Zikai. The long-term task is usually not too simple. Although it can quickly help the system upgrade, Lin Zizhen is a different kind of thing. He can complete the task without even a senior host. Chasing, so 001 is not worried about their upgrades, now it just helps the host to make the choice that has the greatest help to the host.

"That's it." 001 is really helping him. He looks in his eyes and naturally returns.

And after 001 heard the words of Lin Zikai, the whole cat stopped, just floating in the air, and then suddenly chased his tail in midair and ran up, if a girl saw it A scene may be directly rushed to the 001 in the arms.