Chapter 67: 6.08, good at camouflage white lotus

"I really can't go there?" Long Hao looked at Lin Zikai, his eyes were extremely serious, and he wanted this person to promise that he would never leave.

How do other people and the dragon get along with each other? Long Hao doesn't know, and he doesn't want to know. He just wants to stay with him now, and even some people are afraid that he will disappear one day.

"Well, I really can't go anywhere." Lin Zikai's gaze firmly nodded, let Long Hao hold him in his arms, and live together forever, let Lin Ziqi get used to this person, also Let him be somewhat unimaginable without his life.

I have heard the words of those who are in love when they are in love - even in the sea of people, I will recognize you at first sight.

Now, this person in front of me really does this. No matter what he looks like, no matter what kind of interference, he can always recognize him at a glance and know that he is the one he is looking for.

"Hey..." Looking at the little boy in the arms, he was a little discouraged. He is like a **** now, how can he not be depressed?

"How?" Looking at the other side's mood is a bit low, I feel that this look is a bit strange, this person is not always arrogant, and now this look is really not suitable for him.

Long Hao shook his head and said that he was fine. In fact, he really couldn't say anything about it. Did he want him to say that he was thinking about when he could grow up?

"Is it really okay?" Although she looked at the dragon's negation, Lin Zikai still felt a little weird, but since he did not want to say it, he would not ask, after all, everyone would have their own **.

"Well, I am really fine, just too happy," said the dragon, holding Lin Ziwei in his arms. "Do you know, I thought you will never wake up."

Every day, most of the time in the woods is sleeping, while the other part of the time is in his own world. There is no response to the outside world, and there is no difference between not waking up.

Looking at the forests one day after another, in addition to being anxious, Long Yao is a strong self-blame. If he was not careful, if he brought Lin Ziyi when he entered the palace that day, would he not? This will happen.

"I am sober now, I promise, this is not your illusion."

"I know, I know it's not an illusion, but..."

Although I know that it is not an illusion, I still worry, worry that you are once again forced to use the contract, once again being used, once again... I can't even recognize it.

"No, I promise."

Although I got the guarantee of Lin Zikai, it was not enough for Long Yao. After he woke up, no matter where Long Yao went, he would stay with Lin Zi, even if he was in the palace.

Fortunately, the relationship between Baizi and the Emperor is much closer than that of the average Emperor and the Dragon. Although the Emperor has some doubts, he does not feel that there is something between the two.

Even a little happy, because the closer the relationship between Baizi and the Emperor, the more benefits to the Emperor, the more benefits to the Dragon.

Because Lin Zikai was sober, whether it was the court or the people, they all celebrated. After all, Baizi was the hope of Longtu, and Baizi was subjected to such persecution. Everyone was worried that Baizi would not support it.

Now that you know that Bai Zi has healed, everyone can be assured.

Of course, a few happy couples, Lin Zikai and Long Yao are raining fine, but Luo Yao and Long Ao are worse.