Chapter 2: .10 timid fragile white lotus

Seeing whether it is Lin Zikai or Zhang Daoling has been clearly understood, no, perhaps it should be said that the second boots in my heart have finally fallen to the ground, and there is such a feeling.

Although they have been telling themselves all the time, saying that White Manman is afraid of ghosts, there is no intersection with ghosts, but in fact they have guessed that this may be done by Whiteman, no, it should be said in the heart. They have already identified what she did.

"Qing Xuan, I am sorry, I know that I should not do this, but I just want to protect what I want, I am sorry." White Manman looked pale and looked at Lin Zikai, she knew that she did not do this very much. Authentic, but she really can't look at Zhang Daolin's accident.

"It doesn't matter, I can understand." Lin Ziyan looked at Bai Manman softly, completely innocent, with a flat smile on his face.

"Do you really blame me?" Looking at Lin Zikai, who seemed to be really angry, Bai Manman's tears fell down. "Qing Xuan, you forgive me, right?"

Lin Zikai still had a gentle smile on his face, then nodded. He told the other party with his own actions. He did not blame her at all. "Yes, I forgive you." Because selfishness is human nature, in order to Your own private. Want to hurt others. Isn't this the most common thing humans do?

When I heard Lin Zikai's words, Bai Manman cried in his body and cried. The whole body was softened. Although she barely made such a thing, but how could she not have a little embarrassment, can now hear Lin Zikai It's great to not blame her.

In this way, Bai Manman trembled on the ground for a long time before he got a little strength, slowly stood up and looked at the ghosts around him. "I promised that you have done it, why are you still not leaving? Ling?"

Looking at Zhang Daolin, he is still standing in the formation. Bai Manman has no other feelings besides his heartache. Although he said that the formation is against Lin Zikai, it does not affect Zhang Daolin. At least it is not in the formation. How comfortable it will be.

"Let's let go? When did the deity say that he wanted to let him go?" After hearing the words of Bai Manman, the ghost looked at her with a funny smile, with a clear smile in his tone, as if he had heard a funny joke. Similarly, "He Zhang Daoling is the Heavenly Master, the enemy of the deity, let him go? Oh, let him deal with the deity after letting him go?"

From the beginning, Ghost Respect did not think about letting Zhang Daolin go, but I didn't think that the other party was so stupid. I sent it to the door. I originally only wanted to catch one. As a result, the other party had to buy one for one. Why didn't he accept it? .

"You! You are actually going back!" Now, how can White Manman still not understand that he was used by the other party. She thought that as long as Lin Biao was offered, she and Dao Ling could live happily, but now everything is just for others. Made a wedding dress!

"Ghost words, ghosts and even articles," Lin Zikai looked at the two people who made a deal, slightly raised their brows, the clear scorpion with a touch of sarcasm, may not be strong in the sarcasm, but because of the clear scorpion And people are ashamed to be involuntarily, "How can you believe in the words of ghosts?"

Stealing the chicken is not eclipsed. Isn't it the white manman? Originally, she thought that he would be able to live with Zhang Daoling as long as he did according to the content of the transaction.

But now the fact tells her that she can't get anything, and now Zhang Daolin must hate her, because in his eyes, she is a traitor.

"You are not wrong." After hearing the words of Lin Zikai, the ghost did not refute. "How can the ghosts believe that the people who are best at lying in the past are not ghosts?"