Chapter 116: 9.08, 彪悍 白 white lotus

For the closeness of Lin Zikai, the spot maintains a welcome attitude, especially after the appearance of the white pheasant, he hopes that Lin Zikai can be close to him. He does not want the little female who has been raised for many years to be taken away by others!

I don't know why, he has a hunch that the white cockroach won't disappear so easily. Although this kind of hunch makes him feel very uncomfortable, he can't be irrelevant.

What if I am abducted by the white cockroaches because of my own negligence! ?

Although I know that Xiao Yan may not like to press a day, he still feels uneasy!

Of course, these words did not say to Lin Zikai. For a male, in the face of the enemy, even if it is a rival, it can not easily show weakness.

However, the spot is also entangled for a day. After discovering that the daylight has not appeared again, it will be more or less relieved. Anyway, it is not important for him to stay here. In other words, as long as the day does not appear in the side of Lin Zikai is enough.

However, what he did not think was that the so-called calm was only three days. On the fourth day, the white pheasant appeared in front of two people, and this time he became a member of the tribe.

At this time, looking at the arrogant person in front of him, the idea of Lin Zikai and the spot is hard to find the same frequency.

Lin Zizhen & Spot: It seems that killing this person is swollen! ?

Now Lin Zikai is so disgusted with Bai Yu because of his miraculous three views, and secondly because of his natural rejection of white lotus; as for the spot...

Anyone who is close to his little female will die!

Although the human spot in the tribe has never been touched, no matter whether he or the male in the tribe knows, the reason why the spot is not used now is not because of the people in the tribe, but because they are against the forest. I have a good impression, but I never dared to be too close.

But now Bai Yu is simply declaring war with the spot, and the spot does not want to kill him directly.

"Xiao Xiao, now I am also a member of the tribe. You are not happy." These days, Bai Hao has never seen Lin Zikai. He expects Lin Zikai to miss him very much, so he is sure to stay. After the tribe, the first person to come to see is Lin Zikai.

Lin Zikai: Oh, I am not happy at all. Now I don't want to see you at all, so disappear from me?

Regardless of the goodwill of Bai Zi to Lin Zikai, but for Lin Zikai, white lotus is a nasty creature, he does not want to be close to this creature at all.

If he can, he also wants to throw this annoying white lotus from the tribe!

But think about it, although I don't know why the patriarch made such a decision, the existence of this person is definitely good for the tribe's afterlife.

If he is a hazard, the patriarch will not let people stay.

Living in the tribe for such a long time, Lin Zikai still knows very well about the patriarch. In his eyes, only the most important ones are not implemented. No matter who they are, once they will harm the tribe, they will definitely be driven out.

"We..." Looking at the day, Lin Zikai's heart will only be greasy. However, he can't do anything that is too shameful. He can only smile after answering the hatred of his heart. "Is it so familiar?"

001: Hosting adults, are you really tearing your face?

Everyone is so kindly greeted, you are so familiar with us, it is just a slap in the face of others, and I have been narrating the 001 on the crowd and I feel that my face hurts.