Chapter 108: 8.18END, reborn scorpion white lotus

Xiao Yan, Xiao Xiao is back!

Lin Biao looked at the distance with excitement. He knew that the person he was thinking of would definitely come back. As long as he said it, he never said anything, but it was only ten years, even if he believed that he would come. Lin Biao has already waited for despair.

Now, just when he didn't think of it, the sound that was familiar with the bones was once again ringing in his ear.

Although Xiao Yan's voice has changed a lot now, he has more charm and enchanting than before, but he can know who is talking as long as he listens.

Lin Biao's excitement was not discovered, because at this time, everyone's eyes fell on the red figure in the distance.

For the comfort of his willingness, Lin Zikai installed enough space for the rest of the wolf. He had been lying halfway down and slowly stood on the wolf's head.

The people who watched this scene took a breath of air.

The wolf has always been a very proud creature. It is very difficult to tame. Now this zombie emperor not only tamed the mutant wolf, but also stood on the wolf head safely. How terrible this "person" is!

However, what made everyone pay more attention to the clothes on his body. At first, everyone only saw the red corner, and when the heart stood up, everyone found that he was wearing the red robe of the costume.

A long, silver-gray hair was scattered deep, and his appearance was outstanding. His **** eyes were a bit suffocating.

"Lin...Lin Biao!" Maybe someone else doesn't know this person, but Bai Luofei can't know it, because he still pushed this person into the zombie group, "Why... why are you still alive?"

After muttering such a sentence, Bai Luofei returned to God and then shouted loudly toward you. "Lin, since you are not dead, why have you not returned for so many years, do you know? We are waiting for you all the time!"

Everyone looked at Bai Luofei, and his eyes were surprised. Did their prophets even know the Zombie Emperor?

If this is the case, it is a good thing, because they know that they can even say a few words in front of the zombie emperor, then a city is safe.

The man standing next to Bai Luofei was not so optimistic, because he heard Bai Luofei's first sentence, Lin Biao, how are you still alive.

If it is really a friend, then the subconscious mind should say at this time, Lin Biao, you are still alive, this is great.

Now there is a kind of conjecture in the man's heart. Perhaps the enemy of this zombie king is Bai Luofei.

Nowadays, men have some regrets. They knew that Bai Luofei had done such a thing. He would not have anything to do with Bai Luofei. He didn't want to be implicated!

Now I only hope that the Zombie Emperor is a generous person and should not hurt innocent people.

"Baby, now is not the old time, we still ask the other party's request," said the man, he raised his head, and then shouted to the forest, "Your Emperor asked you to talk about what you want." people."

Lin Zijun heard the other person's simple answer, and just said that he was hungry with Bai Luofei. He knew that the other party had already understood who he wanted.

Sure enough, it is a wise man. Since this person is so desperate, Lin Zikai does not want to embarrass him, and directly speaks his own candidates.

"The first person I want Bai Luofei," Lin Ziyu looked at the body suddenly frowning, mocking a smile, and then, his eyes fell on the excited Lin Biao not far away, "Second person I want Lin Biao."