Chapter 120: 9.12, 彪悍 白 white lotus

"So talk about what you want to say about what you want to say, as long as it is what you want, we will help you achieve it," the beast is a beast that is still stalking Lin Ziyu. As long as you promise to be a guest in our tribe, no matter what we ask, we will achieve it."

Of course, the person he really wants is not this female, but the boy who is a legendary child.

Among the orcs, the aliens are very sincere, and the appearance of each alien is a small improvement for a tribe.

At that time, there was a different son in each tribe, but I didn't know when it started. After the death of the older generation's son, the new son was not born.

Everyone thought that this is the will of the beast god. It is probably that the beast **** thinks that the creature of the alien is too much against the sky, so that the alien will disappear from the world. It is not impossible to think about it.

But when the scorpion appeared in the Yit tribe after 50 years, everyone felt that the pattern of the real orc had to change.

Especially the son-in-law is the fiance of the first warrior in the Ite tribe. Such a strong alliance will only make the Etrit tribe more and more powerful, which is what all tribes do not want to see.

So everyone is fighting and fighting, and want to get the aliens into their own tribe.

But now, if there are no special means, they want to bring Lin Ziqi back. It is really a problem.

First of all, I don't say how much the strength of Lin Zikai's own fighting power, but the spot that has been with him is enough for everyone to drink a pot.

That's right, it's the "always" spot that follows Lin Zikai.

Because at the beginning of my own mistakes, Linzi was almost pushed out, and the painful spot decided to transform into a dog skin plaster, which was a 24-hour replacement service.

When I want to see Lin Zikai alone, it is hard to go to the sky.

"Is it really ok?" Listening to the tone of the other party's determination, the white buddy, which was not so trustworthy, began to secretly trust in the heart. Does the other party say that he and Xiaoxiao have a chance to be together?

"Yes, anything." The sorrow in the snake's voice became more and more obvious, and the voice even had a gentle smile.

"I want to be a kid!" After hearing the other's answer, Bai Hao immediately said loudly.

In fact, he always hopes that Xiaoyan can see him by himself. He is so good. It can't match the spot. It is like a small cockroach. It seems that his eyes are gone. He can't see his goodness all the time. This makes him Depressed, and more importantly, after doing this, Xiao Yan will really be with the spot, which he does not want to see.

Xiao Yan?

An unfamiliar name gives the other party a glimpse of it. Obviously, the lion is not known to the python.

But the next moment he remembered from the source the so-called little scorpion - the only alien in the tribe.

"How? Can't you do it?" Looking at the other side's silence, Bai Hao was hungry. Now, as long as he can get the Linzi, he can do anything. Now he still disagrees. So, can you not do it on behalf of the other party?

"No, it's not impossible, it just needs your help. You should automatically be the strength of that little one." Now is the point, the voice of the orc is full of confusion.

He originally thought that it would take a lot of effort to take Lin Ziwei away, but he did not expect that this person would be willing to take the initiative to help, and if it was covered, it would still be of no small benefit to him.