Chapter 52: 5.05, Sad Heavenly White Lotus

"Is this mission the same as the mission of the last world?" Lin Zikai's voice was a bit confusing, although it was similar, but there seemed to be no cross-level. "It seems not so dangerous..."

After saying this, Lin Zikai had not waited until 001's answer had already slept in the past, although he was a big demon, but now there is no power, and taking so much demon power will make him fall asleep slowly. Absorb strength.

Lu Ziyang couldn't help but worry about Lin Zikai's "fainting". Although the little guy didn't seem to be hurt, no one could guarantee that he had just been injured. What if he was injured? ?

The more I think about it, the more worried Lu Ziyang is, in case the little guy he...

"You don't have to worry, he is not dangerous. It seems to have absorbed too much power in the demon world. Now its body is too young to bear so much power, so use dormancy to absorb this part that is not your own. Power." After all, the red fox used to be a demon. The habit of the demon is much better than that of Lu Ziyang who is a monster collector.

Lu Ziyang finally breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, as long as the little guy is fine.

However, even if she returned to her home, Lu Ziyang was still read by Bai Yan for a long time. After all, her white was still good when she went out. After she came back, she was so sleepy that she didn't know what was going on.

The result was that Lu Ziyang was punished. Bai Yan rushed Lu Ziyang out of the room and let him sleep directly on the sofa in the living room. She still had a white coma and wanted to sleep in the room. dream!

In the middle of the night, whether it was Lu Ziyang or the red fox, I felt that something was wrong, because in the middle of the night, she felt the whole house was enchanting, and the place where the demon was sent was the room where the forest was lying.

"What exactly is he eating, there will be such a big demon power, he will not eat the enchanting tree..." Feel the enchanting red fox in the room is simply stunned, that kind of demon It is clearly a big demon, unless the little guy eats the enchanting tree, otherwise it is impossible to have such a powerful demon power.

But if he really eats the enchanting tree, then the whole demon world will collapse!

"What is the enchanting tree?" Hearing the self-talk of the red fox, Lu Ziyang discovered a very strange vocabulary. He had never heard of the enchanting tree before.

"The enchanting tree is the foundation of the demon world, and it is also the reason why human beings can use peace with the demon. Once the enchanting tree disappears, the war between humans and demons will begin again." The red fox does not care about the secrets of the demon world. Because once the enchanting tree is destroyed, not only the demon world, but even the human world will suffer a lot.

The demon world is destroyed, the demon is not extinct, but it has lost its residence. At that time, the demon will appear in the human world, and the humans will compete for the territory.

Lu Ziyang also understood this truth, so he just nodded and said nothing.

"There are not a few big demons in this world. They are not dying under the catastrophe. They are successfully flying away from the world. Therefore, the big demon who can wear a demon world is almost no longer there. In fact, I want to see it. You humans have destroyed the enchanting trees, and they have taken the form of self-destruction." The red fox's voice has obvious gloating.

Lu Ziyang did not answer, but looked at the door with concern. Now the little guy doesn't know how to do it. I don't know if he can digest those demons smoothly. If he succeeds, can he be transformed into a human form. If he can't, he will how about it?