Chapter 115: 9.07, 彪悍 白 white lotus

After hearing the words of 001, Lin Zikai's mouth was pumping. He thought it was what Bai Hao did, but now it seems that he is...

Forget it, what the cat controls, is indeed a nasty creature, especially now that the other party has actually controlled himself!

"I heard no, and I'm a little farther away from that guy. Hey, we don't want to lose you." The tribe's struggle for a different child has not happened. On the contrary, this kind of thing happens from time to time, and sometimes even Initiating a war between the tribes.

Listening to the words, Lin Zikai's heart is actually broken.

He really didn't know how these people linked the identity of the white stork to the spies of other tribes.

But no matter what, Lin Zikai decided to mourn for the poor man for three minutes.

"Reassure, I will not approach him. After sending him to the patriarch today, no matter where he came from, just send him away." Touching the huge wolf head, the forest is comfortable. Lying on his stomach did not want to move.

Now he has some feelings. In fact, it seems to be a good thing to come to this world. At least in other worlds, there is no way to feel this feeling.

Thinking about it, Lin Zikai buried the whole person in the hair that was tasted by the spot, with a satisfied smile on his face.

After coming to this world, he is also a little hairy, but fortunately his own lover is a long-haired male, otherwise he will be rejected by him.

If he is a reptile male, such as a snake...

He felt that the world itself could pretend not to know him.

"Small sly." I felt that I was so excited that I couldn't help but open my mouth.

Now Xiao Yan and he have not yet joined each other. If he does what he really does now, although it does not matter, he will raise himself to respect him.

"Well?" Hearing the sound of the spot, Lin Ziyi lazily responded and continued to find a comfortable position on his body.

The body temperature of the animal seems to be a little higher than the body temperature of the person. Now that he is lying on the spot, Lin Zizhen feels that the whole person is warm and comfortable, and he does not want to leave at all.

"Don't move it well?" The sound of the spotted eyes was obviously forbearing. Obviously, the action of Lin Zikai just made him have some unspeakable reactions.

Sure enough, after Lin Zikai's body was stiff for a moment, he was really motionless on the spot.

Oh, my own lover has more birds. The beast can know clearly, so for the sake of his own life, Lin Zikai still settled down.

Asshole, not, we are not about!

I felt that Linzi was no longer moving, and I felt relieved and relieved.

He really wants to get a little sister, but it is not now. If he really does something, it is disrespect for Xiaoxi. He is sincere to Xiaoxi and really wants to be with him forever. So he will never rent out such abrupt things now.

In this way, one person and one wolf came home when they stayed outside the sun.

Sure enough, after answering the home, Lin Zikai found that the anger at home was still very tense. He sighed helplessly in his heart. He knew that this matter would not be solved. In fact, he did not want Bai Yi to stay in his home.

"Hey, you are coming back." Looking at Lin Zikai's back, Bai Hao's face showed a happy smile. Looking at the cat on his head who was shaking from time to time, Bai Yan felt that he was more deadly to Lin Zikai.