Chapter 56: 5.09, Sad Heavenly White Lotus

The girl didn't know who the aunt was, but now I looked at the attitude of the people around me, and with the tone of his speech, I naturally guessed that this person could not be tempted by her. Therefore, although she was not worried, she still closed. With a mouth, she must not be driven out of the family. Otherwise, if she returns to her home, she will be killed!

"Auntie, let's go." Looked at those people, Lu Ziyang nodded to the aunt and then walked out. Since it was a friend meeting, naturally, I don't want so many outsiders to mess up.

Lin Biao nodded and followed, and for those who were not familiar with it, he was not a stranger. He didn't have time to deal with it. If he didn't know that Ziyang came to the market, he would not run so now. Da Lao is coming here.

"Ziyang, how is your aunt now?" Yesterday, Lin Biao went out and came back today, so yesterday he did not see Lin Xiao.

"It's still the case," Lu Ziyang shook his head, saying that the mother's state is not good now, but it is not bad. "There will be no need to support the Lujia side, there is no need to fund a white-eyed wolf."

If it wasn't for the mother to marry, then Lu's family is still an inconspicuous three-way family of sorcerers, and those who have made their family rise through their mothers have actually done that.

Although the relationship between Lu Ziyang and Lin Xiao is not deep, it does not mean that his mother can be bullied by others!

"Well, I know, rest assured, I will handle it well." Lin Biao nodded and agreed to his request, and then sighed, "For so many years, my aunt has not gone out."

"I didn't understand the things of the year, so I didn't have any thoughts." Just when Lin Biao turned around and wanted to ask Lu Ziyang's opinion, he was stunned by such a sentence, and he didn't know what to say for a long time.

In the end, I was able to shake and laugh.

The two walked in tandem like this, and no one spoke anymore, but neither of them felt bored, but had a feeling of revisiting that year.

"Yes, there is something, I forgot to say it," just after the two people walked for half an hour, Lin Biao seemed to think of something, turned to look at Lu Ziyang, "Yes, your fiancee." Come, say what you want."

fiancée?

These three strange words made Lu Ziyang frown, and he could not remember what fiancee he had!

"Then she admits the wrong person." His tone was very serious, and he wouldn't be mistaken for jokes, but Lin Biao suddenly laughed.

For a long time, he slowly straightened up and looked at his little cousin. Suddenly he felt a little crying and laughing. "Well, not your fiancee, but your childhood."

Lu Ziyang immediately understood what the other person said, and his face became a bit ugly. Of course he knew why the other person came from, but he didn't want to give the little guy to others at all!

"Hey, wood, you won't be so cold when you are young." Lin Biao has a bad feeling. If his little cousin is always such a coffin face, when can he be beautiful?

"It's not a childhood, just a neighbor." Such an explanation is not heard by Bai Yan, otherwise it should not be.

After all, the current world has undergone tremendous changes because of the joining of Lin Zikai. Whether it is Bai Yan or Lu Ziyang's feelings, it has completely changed.

The people they like are no longer each other.

"However, little cousin, you are really worried!"

"Well," Lu Ziyang admitted, but he did not understand something. "You should not call me, cousin or cousin? Why call my cousin?"