Chapter 140: 11.01LAST ARC, dignified and elegant white lotus

After the explosion, Lin Zikai did not return to the system space. I don't know what was wrong with them. Their souls were attracted by a dark space. The space was very dangerous, so Linzi's feelings were as long as his soul entered that. After the space, it is very likely that it will never come out.

"Don't be afraid, there is me." Just in the heart of Lin Zikai's calculation of how to escape the horrible attraction, a gentle male voice rang in his ear, with a bit of smile, so that Lin Zizhen suddenly Relaxed.

Yeah, as long as he is there, there is nothing terrible.

Although he didn't know what he felt, he made Lin Ziyi feel very happy, as if they were supposed to be together.

I don't know when it started. Lin Zikai felt that he had forgotten something and forgot something very important. When he arrived, he still couldn't remember what he had forgotten.

"Wait for me, we will see you in the next world." The ear is still the gentle voice of the man, "Baby, wait for me..."

That moment, the familiar tone, and the phrase he said in our next world, let Lin Zizhen feel that the lover seems to know the same things he experienced before, but in every world he is not like camouflage, this is Let Lin Zizhen be a little confused.

Does he have any memories?

[Host adult, hurry up now, otherwise...]

The ear is 001 anxious sound, Lin Zizhen does not know what happened, but the soul instinct drifted in the direction of 001.

When 001 opened his eyes again, he found that he did not return to the system space, but came to a very strange place.

And this place is not only strange, but also very, um... original?

"001?" Lin Zikai looked at the surrounding scenery and was so stupid, and the most uncomfortable thing for him was that he is now smaller and becomes a little baby.

How is this going?

Even if you don't return to the system space, you can't forget it. Anyway, this kind of thing doesn't happen, but the baby's state is the first time.

[System transmission world ... 嗞 ... information, please host ... adults accept,] 001 voice with a clear current sound, and intermittent, like a broken radio, [the world is ... 嗞... virus attack, crash... force... detach, energy... do it... shut down. 】

The sound of 001 is more and more fragmented, and even if there are words, there will be a few words that can't be heard, which makes Lin Zi can't help but panic.

When a person comes to a strange world, or is a baby, no one can calm down. Especially at this time, the system that accompanied the many worlds of Linzi is about to shut down.

All this makes Lin Zizhen very uneasy.

[Host adult, the world... is about to collapse, this is the last... the world, please, try to... complete the task, after the mission... goodbye...] my... host adult... I wish you success...

After the last sentence is finished, 001 seems to have exhausted all the energy, shutting down completely, no matter how the caller calls, no response is made.

In a strange world, the system is lost, the lover does not know where it is, and he has become a child. Can he still complete the task?

If he died in this world, is the task not complete?

Lin Zikai doesn't have to think so negative now, but there is no other way. Now he is a baby. With his small body, can he still run around?

Even though he still retains the bloodline of the blood, but it does not resist the weakness of the body, even the **** baby has not heard of a birth can be alive and kick.