Chapter 4: .10 days of true playful white lotus

This problem has caused 001 to fall into meditation. Indeed, the words of Xiao's parents can't be easily stolen. The information given by the system does not show any civil disturbances that Xiao's family has ever seen.

This......

"I am afraid that why the words will appear in the family. There may be Xiaojiazhu's handwriting." Today, from Xiaolang's words, it is not difficult to hear his ambitions. An ambitious person can do anything.

[Hey, you triggered the hidden task: Xiaobai's life experience mystery, investigate why Xiaobai was sent out of Xiaojia, the task reward: physical reinforcement point, skill enhancement point, equipment strengthening stone three, task difficulty: c level , get the original attribute point 5, and the point is transferred once. Special note: This task is more difficult than the current world, and it will affect the life of the host to a certain extent. Please be careful. 】

Lin Ziwei: ...

He just did a random guess. Now that 001 has released the task, should he say that he is lucky?

[Host adult, you must not underestimate the last special tips, if you are not careful, it may be life-threatening.] Looking at Lin Zikai did not listen to the prompt, 001 is anxious, you must know, this prompt Seeing is based on facts. [The current world is an e-world, but there are still a lot of things that don't belong here, just like the wishing tree that the host first saw. 】

After hearing the explanation of 001. The forest is awkward, indeed, there may be dangers in the unknown world at any time.

[The host has not yet said your guess, why is the eldest son of Xiao's family sent out of Xiao's family? After the release of the mission, 001 continued to entangle the woods to explain his thoughts, why Xiaobo is the eldest son of Xiaojia, and also the heir to the Xiao family, how can it be sent out so easily.

"I said that Xiao Lang is very ambitious, but he is timid and very selfish. I am afraid he wants to send Xiao Bo to some place to make a killing machine. When he will control Xiao Bo in his hands, naturally. It will allow Xiao to go further." Although this is Lin Zikai's guess, he estimates that his guess will not be wrong.

Otherwise, there is no more reasonable explanation, especially the mother of Xiaobai is very concerned about Xiaobai, it is impossible to easily let his children lose.

[Human is so complicated,] 001 has some emotions, watching Lin Zikai's cat eyes with a bit of sympathy, [not as good as us, although our operation is based on a specific program, but at least it is very easy. 】

Lin Zikai did not answer. Indeed, human beings are very complicated and have very bad places, but they also have good places. Originally, he thought that there was only darkness in the world, but now it seems that he still found his own "sun". .

It seems that Lin Ziwei's gaze is felt. Although he did not wake up, he still groaned on his shoulder. The innocent appearance made Lin Zi could not help but smile.

In the same way, he was surprised. He turned out to be like this now. He could still recognize him. This blood-red long hair is still strange to him every time he sees it.

"Speaking young, your hair and your eyes... will not affect you." Although it is strange to say that Lin Zizhen is now, as long as this person is still speaking, they can accept without any obstacles.

"Nothing, it has no effect on me." Lin Zikai shook his head, in fact, there is really nothing wrong with it, but the bloodline is obvious.

When I heard the words of Lin Zikai, the elders finally felt relieved. As long as they didn't say it, they didn't have to worry about their homeowners getting out of control.