Chapter 127: 10.03, unyielding white lotus

001 saw that this scene did not relax, and even more nervous.

Although some of the hidden viruses in Lin Zixuan's body are now part of the virus, this is not all. Although the system's redemption is usually very precious, the mall is not completely open because of the Linzi's grade. Ways to redeem the most advanced syrup.

Although these intermediate potions have some effects, they cannot be eradicated.

The situation of hosting adults is now very serious.

Damn it!

Why hasn't it been felt for a long time? In fact, when he changes from the host, he should understand that it is definitely a virus. At that time, if you start to find a way to clear the virus, it will definitely not be as passive as it is now!

But now there is nothing to say, because it is now like this, even if you regret it will not change, the only thing you can do now is to think about ways to help the host to get rid of the virus.

But after thinking for a long time, 001 can't think of any good way. I can only try my best to keep the host away from the virus, but it is really no way to go on like this!

At this time, 001 felt that he was a little useless. He could not issue a special reward task, and there was no way to give the host an adult task reminder. If this continues, the impact of the virus on the host adult may become more and more serious.

Looking at the black fog that overflowed from the body of Lin Zikai, the 001 round eyes of the cat slowly smashed up, and the worry in the heart was even more intense. Now the host is obviously affected by the virus!

Just when 001 was still thinking about what to do to solve this big problem, Lin Zikai slowly opened his eyes, and the blue color in front of him made Lin Zizhen understand how he is now.

After reaching out and pressing a few buttons, the repair bin opened, and Lin Ziqi slowly stood up and felt that the body was really a lot easier. It seems that the adjustment of the body is good.

[Host adult, how do you feel now? Looking at Lin Zikai's current state seems to be much better, 001 more or less put down the heart, although I don't know how much the virus now affects the host adult, but what is certain is that there will be no trouble in this world for the time being.

After returning to the space, it has time and the host to make it clear.

In the past, 001 didn't care so much about the virus, but because the space crack that suddenly appeared in the last world let 001 know, now everything can't be underestimated.

Because it has no way to be sure that Lin Zikai will encounter any danger.

"Much better, not only this injury, the old injury seems to be much better." Lin Ziwei smiled slightly and felt that he was really a lot easier.

[This is good, host adults, we started the first genetic awakening. When Lin Zizhen repaired his body, 001 prepared the medicine needed for gene awakening, and waited for the state of Lin Zikai to return to the peak. After the peak, he began to wake up for the first time.

The first time... awakened?

This made him slightly embarrassed, is it still necessary to divide the gene awakening many times?

In fact, this is all about Lin Zikai. If it is someone else, it doesn't take many times, but now Lin Zikai's state can be completely different from others. Now he has repaired the body, but there are still viruses in the body. His body function.

If you rush to directly awaken, it is possible to let those viruses take advantage of it, and let Lin Zikai's genes collapse, and then regret it is too late.