Chapter 90: 7.13END, proud cold white lotus

Looking at the attitude of the pope, Salman did not understand. Did he say something wrong, why did the other person actually look like this?

"How, still can't figure it out?" Looking at the other person's confused eyes, the Pope understood that the other party has not yet figured out the relationship. "It is no problem to tell you. I have never thought about starting a war from the beginning. Now it is not only It's a vampire that can't afford it, and my church can't afford it."

This is a fact, nothing can't be known.

However, this answer has caused a strong blow to Salman. I thought that in any case, this time I will be able to let Lance disappear from the adult, I did not expect...

"His Majesty, if you can't do it, why do you want to promise me at the beginning!?" The repeated blows made Salman feel that the whole person was alone, and the body shook involuntarily. After a long while, the body was smooth, but his tone. Still a little eager.

"Promise you?" Looking at this picture of Salman, the pope sneered, the idiots who are stunned by love, now I am afraid that there is no reason. "If you told me from the beginning that your purpose is to let the church go to war, Then I will not adopt your opinion from the beginning!"

This time the pope was not lying. If Salman explained from the beginning that he was planning for war, then the pope would never agree without hesitation.

Although he has a lot of opinions about Lance, compared with the destruction of the church, that little opinion is simply insignificant.

In an instant, Salman didn't know what to say. Indeed, all this was his conjecture. The Pope never said that he would fight with a vampire.

But are they not born enemies, why...

"It is true that the church and the vampire are enemies, but one thing not to forget, even if it is a vampire, he used to be the son of God." The Pope shook his head, although he did not want to admit it, but the first vampire Cain could indeed be the Son of God. After all, he The parents were created by the Father.

This made Salman a glimpse, although he also knows these allusions, but for many years the vampires and the church have not always been arrogant and endless! ?

"His Royal Salman, now I am asking you some questions." The Pope smiled, his smile was so holy, and for a moment, Salman had the illusion that this person seemed to be bathed in the Holy Light, holy and incomparable.

Salman nodded. Although he didn't know what the other party was going to ask, it wasn't impossible to answer a question. And he still hasn't given up his heart. Since there is still the possibility of using the church in the future, he doesn't want to make the relationship too stiff.

"In fact, His Royal Highness had known from the beginning that it would be the result of spreading the news." The Pope's voice sighed with a bit of sighs, and it was clear that Salman's thoughts were clear.

From the very beginning, the other party did not really want to help the church. Instead, they used the church to achieve their goals. What they did not expect was that they did not buy it at all.

"This...how is it possible, I just want Father Frod to go back to the church, and I want to go back to Fort Collins." Only when he returned to Fort Collins and returned to the adults, he had a chance to With adults.

Hearing such an answer, the Pope's heart was more disdainful. He thought about the possible end of this person and a little more sympathy. "Since His Royal Highness is still unwilling to tell the truth, then the next words will be Let's talk to someone who really wants to hear."