Chapter 40: 4.05, innocent playful white lotus

I got the promise of Lin Zikai, and I got a good night's sleep. If I wasn't afraid of being kicked out of bed by Lin Zikai, it is estimated that he would get a night attack if he couldn't get it, and Lin Zikai was lying on a bed. .sleep.

However, the next morning he was still awkward to get up. After all, he wanted to leave today. If he didn't get up early to send Xiaoqi, he might not be happy. He ran with Xiaoqi. Where did he go to cry?

Just when I went downstairs, I saw another two people who shouldn't be sitting sitting downstairs in the hall. The face suddenly gloomy. "Why are you here, who allowed you to appear?" Yesterday allowed this Two people appeared on the island just to give a statement. Otherwise, he had already thrown people out. These two people dare to appear here today! ?

"My homeowner, I agree that they will go to the island." Looking at the sullen face, how could he not know that the owner is now angry, but this time because of the words, the mood of the owner has not been good, so he only I want to let these two people go to the island to accompany the family.

"Great elders, I am fine." Looking at the elders like this, how can you not understand his thoughts, just words are words, not who can replace them, you should not say who is replacing them. No, anyone who wants to replace words will only make him more disgusted.

Looking at you, the elders' eyes are full of disapproval. In fact, he understands more or less that the relationship between the secret guard and the owner is incomprehensible to those who have never experienced it, especially as it is said. It is even more different for the owner to become the heir to accompany the person around the home that day, so now that the owner is out of control, they are not incomprehensible.

But the owner can't always be so depressed!

"The elders, this is the first thing today. Don't let two people go to the island tomorrow," seeing the elders seem to say something, swaying their hands and stopping his next words, "I will send the small seven back. Let's talk about the rest of the matter later."

Now he doesn't want to waste time on useless people, and words are the most important.

"Big Brother, are you going to send me away now?" Looking at the breakfast that was already prepared on the table, the corner of his mouth was pumping, and the big brother is now deliberate, saying that his brother has prepared the breakfast, the older brother turned out to be Let her go now?

"Well, time is not early, go back." Looking at you, your eyes are full of pride, oh, even if you say breakfast, as long as he does not agree with her, I can't eat it!

Looking at the appearance of the obvious villain, I really want to take Lin Zikai to leave, but I remembered Lin Zikai's concern for this person, and finally gave up, saying that my brother is more important, can't make my brother feel sad. .

"Small," looked at some embarrassing embarrassment, Lin Zikai took out a small backpack, "I made a snack that you like to eat, since breakfast is too late to eat, this will take you on the road. I even prepared the amount of afternoon tea."

Sure enough, after hearing this, my eyes lit up, and then I looked at it with a smug look.

Hey, even if you bully me, what is your brother's favorite. I am bullying me, and my brother will definitely not agree.

"Yes, what about me?" Lin Zikai did not know what to do yesterday. He knew it. If it was done, it must be done in the morning. Looking at the size of the backpack, he suddenly became alert. Is it true? Do you bring all the things to Xiaoqi?

Lin Ziyi looked at him and didn't answer. He said after a long time, "You don't like sweets."

He doesn't like sweets?