Chapter 60: 6.01, good at camouflage white lotus

Twenty years have passed. In the 20 years of the world, Lu Ziyang took Lin Zi to many places, watching Lin Xiao and Red Fox finally reunite, and then when Lu Ziyang's body reached its limit, the two returned. Demon world.

The sky of the demon world is red, there is no day, no moon, no night, no day, and the sky is always bright, just like the light before the sun rises.

The life of the demon world is always suppressed. If you want to live here, you must become stronger, become the strongest, and the strong survive. This is the only code in the demon world.

Because Lin Zikai's identity is in addition to Lu Ziyang's strength, it is enough for two people to live here safely. Although many people are squatting two people, when several early birds die in the hands of Lu Ziyang, those who want The person who was in trouble immediately understood that the two men were hard-hearted and could not be tempted, so everyone gradually stopped their minds.

Therefore, in the last two years, Lin Zikai and Lu Ziyang's life was very calm. Lin Ziyu spent a year with Lu Ziyang to visit the demon world. In the last year, Lu Ziyang's body began to rapidly deplete, although the appearance looked There is no difference, but in fact, his organs are almost gone.

In the last one or two months, Lu Ziyang could only stay in bed all day, watching Lin Zikai busy for him.

In the last month, everyone also knew for the first time that the charmer who looked very gentle and smiling was actually tempered, even for that person to kill.

After finally killing half of the demon in the demon world, they realized that the half demon brought back by the Mercy was not anyone who could think about it.

"Little guy, is it that I am going to the limit?" The demon itself knows the destiny, when is the limit, when it should fall, they all know clearly, so they can't do it any more.

"Yeah." Looking at the lover who was lying in bed, Lin Ziyi knew that he would face the next farewell soon.

"You said, you will never leave me, right?" Looking at the face that has never changed in the past 20 years, Lu Ziyang's eyes are about to overflow.

"Ok."

"Take me with me, okay." How can he be willing to leave this person, he can't let go, even if he is dead, he will hold this person tightly!

"Good." Even if I die, I will stay with you.

Lu Ziyang smiled and watched Lin Zikai's eyes brighter than ever before. At that moment, he seemed to have gotten the world.

Knowing that the breath stopped, Lu Ziyang firmly held his hand and was reluctant to let go.

At the moment when he lost his breath, Lu Ziyang blew himself into Nei Dan. The huge power almost smashed half of the demon world. Fortunately, the place where he lived was relatively remote, so he did not, and was involved in others.

............

When Lin Zikai woke up again, he found that he had returned to the white space, and suddenly he felt very tired, one after another, and the lover met, and then separated, this feeling is not good.

[Host adult, if you feel uncomfortable, next time we can leave the world after the mission is completed. 】Understanding the reason why Lin Ziwei is uncomfortable, 001 got along with this method. If the host directly leaves, the impact will not be so serious.

"If I leave, what will he do?" Lin Zikai just quietly closed his eyes after asking this sentence, seems to want to calm his emotions, but the frowning brow shows his present Being frivolous is not good.