Chapter 61: 6.02, good at camouflage white lotus

[The host adults guess what their trade is? Looking at Lin Zikai's appearance, 001 until now Lin Zikai has eight | nine is guessing the other party's transaction, and suddenly feel that there is such a smart host as a system to open the forest (○'??)?

"Well, remember the rumors of this world?" The day when Baizi broke the shell is the time when the reincarnation of the emperor was born. Only Baizi can know who is the real emperor, and now he wants to find the real emperor. I don't want to lose the whites, after all," Lin Zizhen looked at the book in his hand, his fingers tapped on the desk twice, with a mocking smile on his face. "After all, they are doing blood sacrifices to keep the hundred families for a hundred years. A prosperous dream."

[How is this related to the transaction? 】 Although 001 also knows the ideas of Baijia and Baiji, why do they still have to make such a transaction, isn't the white-haired person a rebirth?

"Although the white pheasant is a rebirth, but this thing will not be believed by anyone." Lin Zikai's fingertips kept pounding on the table, seemingly with a wonderful melody, making 001 feel a little dizzy. It's ok.

[Stay... host adult, just, what is it? 】 001 is the system, although it is a branch of the main system, but the power is equally strong, there will be no short circuit phenomenon, but the feeling of fainting just that moment makes 001 begin to doubt whether it is a short circuit.

"The little things I learned from the book, it seems that the things in this world are really interesting." Looking at the books in their hands, Lin Zikai's eyes are with an unprecedented enthusiasm. He would never believe in these things before. But now that I have experienced so much in various worlds, he has already understood that there are too many magical means in the world that she can imagine.

[...] Hey, the host is too smart and too powerful, what do you think you have? Qaq

"So, the content of this transaction should be that the white scorpion out of my mouth who is the real emperor, and the hundred help the white cloak to hide his identity and let him follow the emperor."

[Secondary task (completed): Know the transaction content between Bai Yao and Bai Jiasan brothers. Mission reward: experience 100, score 1000, and open the daily cultivation system. 】 After hearing the words of Lin Zikai, 001 received a prompt from the main system, [host adult, wait until the world is completed and return to the main space, we can open the daily cultivation system! 】

001 was very excited, and kept spinning around the woods. From time to time, I showed a kiss on Lin Zikai's face.

Although it has a very good relationship with Lin Zikai, but it is still very careful when dealing with him. I don't like things that I don't like. It's very rare to be like this. It's very hard to see that this daily cultivation system is very simple.

"What is the daily cultivation system?" Looking at the appearance of 001, Lin Zikai quickly grasped the key points and asked questions in his own heart.

[I also can't say clearly, it is probably like a cultivation space, the host can cultivate in it, you can also put your own soul into it, and divide the soul to do the cultivation task in the cultivation space, to the host. There can be no small benefits. 】 In one sentence, after opening the daily cultivation system, no matter what, you can get twice the result with half the effort.

Lin Ziyu nodded and said that he knew it, and then looked down at the book in his hand. Now that he has broken his shell for the eighth year, it is estimated that there will be another seven or eight years before the Prince and the Seven Kings will choose their own dragon. If he doesn't see a third of the book, if he doesn't speed up, he can't see it all before he leaves.