Chapter 1: .05 Reborn Black White Lotus

Listening to Luo Yan's words, Bai Wei's face became pale, and the eyes of help fell on everyone, but everyone looked at her only a mocking smile, who can't understand now, this woman is here to climb the dragon with the phoenix!

"I don't..." She was not reconciled. It was hard to meet Ah Mo today. Her gift has not been sent out. How can she be driven out like this!

"Miss White, you have no choice. If you are so entangled in this, we will choose the police." Luo smoke slowly frowned, and her heart was full of disgust for the person who did not know how to go back and forth.

In the education she received, women are self-respecting and self-love. Nowadays, this person not only does not love themselves, but also hangs on the face of a man, making her feel that Bai Wei's behavior is really a shame for women!

What makes Luoyan feel more disgusted is that Bai Wei does not know the current affairs.

The people attending the banquet are obviously after the famous family, and the family is worth a thousand dollars, and Bai Wei does not seem to have any worth background. Even if her temperament is pure, the white dress has a dusty feeling on her body and can't hide it. The fact of cheap, Bai Wei's identity is absolutely not eligible to receive an invitation.

"Miss White?"

Looking at the smile on Luo Yan's face, Bai Wei knows that no matter what she said today, there is no way to stay here, and then entanglement will only make herself more embarrassed, and now Luoyan is here, although she does not want to admit it, but she never None of them have been cheapened in Luoyan.

Resentment left, just before leaving, Bai Wei still looked at Su Mo and Lin Zizhen with reluctant eyes. In the end, it seemed that he was succumbed to the grievances and left.

"Mr. Lin, please forgive me for speaking. It may be a bit ugly," Luo Yan first apologized for what he said next, and then slowly said, "Those people really don't deserve you, maybe you don't see it. But I can feel her full calculations and utilitarian, such a woman is not suitable for being a wife."

I feel that Su Mo has a good impression on this person, so Luo Yan will remind you.

Although Su Mo is very fancy, but in other aspects, he pays more attention to feelings, such as family and friendship. He just does not believe in love, so this person who can be loved by Su Mo is naturally willing to help.

"I know, and I just didn't lie, and she was just two sides. I don't know how to get entangled." Lin Zikai nodded and said that he also expressed his gratitude to Luoyan.

Naturally, this birthday party was a bit embarrassing because of the small episode of Bai Wei, but in the end it was a guest and a joy.

After the banquet, Luo Yan looked at the seemingly sticking to the desert in the forest, and his heart flashed a trace of surprise. He seemed to be more than just a simple heart for Lin Zikai. Is it...

"Moge brother, you like that person!?" Luo Yan whispered, and even the manner of insisting on her has been forgotten, slightly open mouth.

"How is it possible, little girl, how old you are, what do you like to like?" Forced to smash the head of Luo Luoyan, Su Mo took a cigarette, leaning on the sofa, he did not find himself in his expression. Irritability.

Looking at the obviously inconsistent Su Mo Luo cigarette is a clear understanding, Mo Ge brother is estimated to have been on the people, but because of the previous sexual orientation, so did not find it.

"Little girl, I don't like it, I don't like it, what is your look!"

Looking at the desert, there was some anger, and Luo Yan shrugged. Anyway, she was not the person she liked. She went to the mouth, but...