Chapter 105: 8.15, reborn scorpion white lotus

Now that Bai Luofei's heart is flustered, there is no other feeling. I thought that I would be in an unbeaten position by virtue of the space power that I had taken from Lin Zikai.

But what I didn't think was that even if he had a space power, those people wouldn't believe you, but now, the spatial power of Lin Zikai is even more unprepared.

This situation did not happen at all in the past, and now Bai Luofei does not know how to deal with it.

Was his choice at the beginning wrong?

"White classmate, what's wrong with you?" Looking at Bai Luofei's eyes, his face was pale, and Lin Zikai naturally knew what he was thinking, but even if he knew it.

When Bai Luofei snatched his own space, he should have thought that there might be such a possibility.

Things that are stolen from the hands of others, will come back sooner or later, how do you say that, come on, come out and mix, sooner or later.

Bai Luofei has been calculating these people. Lin Zikai may not know, but he is not willing, and he is not prepared to retaliate. He is not a kind person.

Now that he is not resentful of resentment, Bai Luofei does not always think that as long as he has space abilities, all of them will provide him, and now they have the same space abilities, then Bai Luofei still Is it irreplaceable?

Of course, these things that Lin Zizhen thought now, Bai Luofei also understand, so now he will be so scared.

Originally he was not invincible in this team.

During this time, he frankly understood the situation of the team. These people were afraid that he had already doubted him in his heart. It was the **** rain. I am afraid that everyone in the team understands that his words are concealed, but Everyone did not show it.

When this time his "predictive ability" had a problem, all the contradictions broke out in one go, and now Bai Luofei wants no chance.

"I, I'm fine, just happy for Lin." Bai Luofei smiled reluctantly. In fact, he was happy for Linzi, but he was calculating how he could regain himself in the hearts of these people. Get an important location.

Now that he said that he is born again, it is too late, so the only way is to get rid of the forest!

Yes, this is the best way now. Lin Biao's most concerned person is Lin Zikai. If Lin Zizhen died and entrusted himself to Lin Biao, would Lin Biao treat him as a forester? Pets?

Thinking of this possibility, Bai Luofei's eyes were filled with a smile, and the paleness of his face also retreated a bit.

Now that he has seen it, for a long time, he has not been showing one or two times to Lin Zikai. Now even Lin Biao's has already understood it. He does not believe that Lin Zizhen knows nothing.

Now that you know it, pretend to be ignorant, this kind of person is simply abominable, or dead!

"Thank you, but it may be a short time to delay, it is really troublesome for you." Awakening abilities can cause high fever, and in the next few days, people who wake up will become very weak.

If today's awakened person is another person, it is estimated that everyone will not care too much, but Lin Zizhen is not the same, but he is the absolute combat power in addition to Lin Biao.

If Lin Zikai can't move freely now, it is a very dangerous thing for them.

"It doesn't matter, we all understand that there will be a period of weakness after the awakening of the abilities, so it is very inconvenient to go on the road." Bai Luofei took the lead and walked out after smiling at the forest.