Chapter 81: 7.04, proud cold white lotus

"Adults..." So the burning breath made Salman could not help but whisper.

It was this singer who let Ailand live in the mouth. He pushed away the person who was almost soft in his arms, and slowly stood up. The original enchanting atmosphere had completely disappeared. There was only one person in the whole body. The indifference of people.

"Big, adult, what's wrong with you?" After being pushed open, Salman returned to God. He felt ashamed and felt that the things just happened were very exciting.

Now she can be sure that this person is a vampire, but he has no resistance, he feels that he was captured by this person at a glance.

"Forget the things of today." After saying this, Eland did not explain anything, and put on his coat and went out.

His iron-blue face made Sullman dare not say anything and dare to ask, only to be disappointed to go back to his room.

What he didn't know was that Eland had just pushed him away in the moment, and his face was so ugly afterwards because it was a person - Lance Brod.

I don't know why, just in the moment he was going to go down, the face appeared in his mind. For a moment, the blood that had been boiling had subsided, but the more he did, the more he felt wrong.

What is the identity of that person? He knows that although he tastes picky, he will not be picky about what he can't eat except for the special prey.

But today, he was actually because of a person, or the face of a clergyman, when he was facing others, his appetite disappeared.

This is not a good thing for Iland. If he can't find a substitute, he really can't help but grab the man.

What does the out-of-control blood family do? Although he hasn't experienced it personally, he doesn't know it once. He doesn't want to do such crazy things.

Full of depression, Iland did not know that in his Fort Collins, someone was punished for being thrown away by him.

When Salman was about to go to the room, John stood on the second floor and looked up at the man who looked at the back of his master. His eyes were full of ridicule and disdain.

Originally thought that this person is a hard bone, but did not expect that after splashing the master side, it is useless to look at the owner so insanely!

Salman sighed, not knowing where the loss of the heart came from, and then he turned and prepared to go back to his room, but he thought that he had met John at this time.

"I said, don't go out tonight, do you forget what I said?" John's voice did not have any anger, but the second in Salman's second is like a blue sky. He didn't think that today would be like this. Unlucky.

Drinking water downstairs, I saw adults drinking here, and finally the adults left, and he wanted to go back to the room and met John again.

In this world, if the person who most fears Salman is absolutely John, even the former Doron has no way to leave him with such a profound psychological shadow.

"You... I, I didn't mean it. I was just thirsty. I wanted to drink a glass of water. I didn't think that I didn't think I would meet an adult." Salman said cautiously, he is really scared now. been punished.

However, to his surprise, John did not punish him. Instead, he let him go upstairs. Although he did not understand it, he was not punished and no one was willing to be punished.

What he didn't think of was that after a few steps, he heard John's self-talking voice. "Does the master still not see it? It should be sent back."

This sentence made Salman a stiff body, then he quickly returned to the room.