Chapter 53: 5.06, Sad Heavenly White Lotus

The red fox looked at Lin Zikai, and he didn't say anything for a long time. He naturally knew the thoughts in the human heart. It was only sometimes that the emotions were not controlled by reason, even if they knew that they might not end well, but he Still the clothes turned back to choose the moth to fight the fire.

It's just that the final love is really tragic enough.

"Respect, why are you here now?" This is the most incomprehensible place for the Red Fox. The red fox of the Sayādaw knows that it is not easy for him to suffer such an eye injury.

"It was counted by a wolf." Speaking of this, Lin Zikai's eyes flashed.

Unlike the previous ones, this time he did not come to the world at the end of the event, but from the very beginning, the charm was attacked by the beginning, and the damage he suffered was her own, so now he is The wolf can be said to hate it.

"Wolf?" This answer makes the red fox a glimpse. Although the wolf and the fox have always been natural enemies, they rarely sneak out directly. This time it seems that there is another inside story.

"Well, Xiaoyue Sirius." Xiaoyue Sirius, the higher race in the wolf race, like the charm fox, Xiaoyue Sirius is only one generation, only after the previous one died, will it be born. And this Xiaoyue Sirius is the one born at the same time as the charm color. One fox and one wolf battle for half a lifetime, but did not expect that at the end of the time, Xiaoyue Sirius unexpectedly came up with such a loss.

Usually when the demon family is robbed, the demon people who pass by often see that they will help, even if they don't have the strength to help, they will avoid it far away, and will not increase the pressure of the other party, but this time The wolf sneaked while the charm fox was robbing, and even wanted to devour his inner dan.

This can be regarded as a taboo of the Yaozu. If he is known by others, he will not have a foothold in the Yaozu, so in order to consolidate his position, he will certainly come to attack!

Only this time, Lin Zikai will not be as careless as the charm.

"Howling Xiao Sirius, then he is..." Xiaoyue Sirius's strength, the red fox, is also known. There is only one possibility to hurt the Supreme, that is, when the Sayādaw is sneaked, but this is a big taboo. what!

"Well, that's what you think. He expected that I would die without a place to die, but I didn't think I had escaped." At that time, if the person who appeared there was not him but the original charm, it is estimated that the injury will be even worse. Heavy, even death is possible.

Hearing the explanation of Lin Zikai, the red fox feels worried. Since Xiaoyue Sirius has the courage to do so, it is ready to destroy the mouth, and the determination to slay the murder, such a thing...

"Reassure, he will not appear for a while, no, it should be said that it can not appear." Lin Ziyan sneered, even such a small group, still let the red fox chill, "He touched me Hands-on, how can I not squat him once, not to be indecent, and now it is estimated that his injury is less than me. After all, the taste of Tianlei is not affordable."

If you dare to attack him, you must be prepared to take on his revenge. Don't you know that the fox is the most vengeful creature? Even if you cultivate into a demon, some habits will not change.

"Little guy, come have breakfast." Just when two people still had a chat, Lu Ziyang's voice came from outside the door, and both of them closed their mouths. Now the relationship between them is not to let Lu Ziyang know. So early.

The woods that have been lingering on the clouds have shaken their ears, and then slowly walked out. The short limbs look really cute. The red fox always feels that there is no way to make this small. The guy is associated with the sage who is going to report the decisiveness.