Chapter 58: 5.11, Sadness, White Lotus

Now it's not just Lin Zikai, but even Lu Ziyang's white Yan is too greasy. When did everyone live here? friend? What is a friend, a friend can only be recognized by two people. Now even if they are willing to treat each other as friends, is the other party willing to treat them as friends?

But no matter what, now Lin Zikai still stopped the attack. At this time, Bai Yan can't die. If he dies, there is no small impact on the world. Even if the whole world will not collapse, it will give those viruses. Take the opportunity.

Seeing that Lin Zikai is no longer attacking, Bai Yan's eyes have a happy look. She knows that her own ideas must be understood. "White, you understand that I am not right, since you can peace with humans... ..."

"Roll!" A thunderous sound rang in Bai Yan's ear. Her eyes looked at Lin Ziyi with incredulity. She thought she was talking about the other side, but what is the meaning of this scroll now.

"White?" Now Bai Yan still doesn't believe that Lin Zikai just said something to her. Since Xiaobai is willing to get along with humans, then buying or not means that he actually wants to see human beings and demon peacefully coexist. Why do you want her to roll now?

"I let you roll, in addition to dragging the hind legs to kill others, what role do you have?" I feel that Xiaoyue Sirius is gradually recovering. Lin Zikai knows that things are getting more and more troublesome. I thought I could take the opportunity to clean up this opponent. But now it seems that who is being cleaned up may still be.

Bai Yan's big eyes stood in front of Xiaoyue Sirius. It was not only disappointment but also implicit anger. It seems that Lin Zizhen did something unforgivable.

If an ordinary person can "recognize" his mistakes in such a gaze, but Lin Zikai completely ignores it, he does not want to get along with such a brainless person!

A tail smashed in the past, and Bai Yan hit the wall next to it. Although Bai Yan's body is good, but it is completely incomparable with the demon, especially Lin Zikai did not put up much power under anger.

Bai Yan is like a broken kite flying toward the side wall. The whole person slammed into the wall. Although it is impossible for Lin Zizhen to really want the other's life, he wants to pack it up. She still has no problems, not even a little psychological barrier.

Poor Bai Yan's body couldn't bear the tremendous strength and was directly smashed. The whole person had come down and looked at the people around him with anger.

"I didn't expect you to be so worried, I thought you would close your hand." Xiaoyue Sirius's voice was smiling, and the same, with a severely wounded gas, obviously his status is not good now, the same The status of Lin Zikai is not necessarily good now.

Although there is help from Yu Pei, her consumption is not small. If I continue to do so, I am afraid he will not have attack power.

Originally, the enchanted fox was not good at attacking. Because he swallowed the inner dan of the nine-tailed fox, he now has some power of attack. However, because the strength has not fully recovered, the breakup has been made to grow up, and now it is not only hands-on. Still have to be more hands-on, for Lin Zikai, the burden is really too big!

"Shut up, then let you hurt the person I want to protect?" After saying this, Lin Zikai also looked at Bai Yan, "And she used her own life to change the lives of so many people, is a piece Very great thing, I think Miss Bai will not mind it right?"

Lin Zikai's voice was smiling, but Bai Yan heard ridicule from it and his face was white. He knew that he knew he could not sacrifice himself for others.

"Everyone is equal, why should I use my life to change the lives of others!" Bai Yan shouted, watching Lin Zikai's eyes with hate, she can not die, how can she die!