Chapter 5: .04 sorrowful white lotus

Lin Zikai, who had been lying on the bed when he was in silence, was slowly opening his eyes. He looked at him with a little bit of eyes. Obviously, he had already seen the "things" around Lu Ziyang.

That thing seems to be a demon, the whole body is boiling and demon, but it does not hurt the people around it, even the power is not much, this makes people feel strange, but for a moment, he seems to be in the other side I saw a mark on my body and I understood why this was.

This fox seems to be a demon banned by the refining pharmacist. Although the demon power is not there, but the power is still there, although it can not hurt people, but for those unscrupulous demon, it is not a small deterrent, at least to protect Lu Ziyang. The peace, no matter who this is, is to protect him.

It's just that the demon makes him care a little, so that the boiling grievances really won't matter?

[Host adult, the demon will not have any influence on the man,] 001 said very firm, about this demon has been mentioned in the plot, this demon has a very special feeling for Lu Ziyang, [this demon The soul is a friend and not an enemy. 】

"Now it is, but if the grievances on her body are aggravating, it may not be necessary." The grievances and murderousness of the demon are quickly condensed into substance. If Lu Ziyang is not a slayer, it is estimated that he will be eroded by that grievance. The mind is finally turned into a monster that only knows to kill | 戮!

[You don't have to worry, he will never hurt the man. 】 甩 甩 甩 甩 small tail, and then yawned, apparently against this resentful sorrow, 001 is not at all concerned.

Since 001 said that there is no problem, then Lin Zikai is not too worried, closed his eyes and once again concentrated on the role of the emperor's slurry, until the time of dinner slowly slowly wake up.

After a bit of activity, Lin Zikai's eyes were filled with a satisfactory look. Because of these two nourishments, his body was almost as good, although there was some pain, but it could not have any effect.

"When I have dinner, I don't know what to eat this evening?" Lin Zikai apparently did not regard himself as a pet, but a guy waiting for others to serve.

[Host adult, you are going to have no self-care ability in this way! 】 001 looks at the joyful going out of the forest, the eyes are deeply contemptuous, and now the host is really being spoiled by the male master, and this can still be a happy task! ?

"Reassured, no matter what I become, it will not affect the task." Lin Zikai made a small yawn, obviously he did not sleep at all, just because he thought there might be good things at night. Forcing yourself to get up.

At this time, 001 was discovered afterwards, and he just said that he had accidentally said his heart.

Pushing the door open with small claws, Lin Zi slowly walked out and saw that there was only Bai Yan in the living room. Some accidents, did Lu Ziyang leave?

"Hey? Xiaobai, are you up? Are you hungry? Don't worry about Ayang going to dinner, you can eat it in a while." Just think of Lu Ziyang's self-satisfaction to make dinner, Bai Yan deeply despised her. Don't think she doesn't know what's going on!

Ah... Ayang?

Is it Lu Ziyang to go to dinner, it is shocking!

But smelling the taste of thinking, suddenly Lin Zikai feels that things may not be so worrying, maybe he can actually eat what he has to eat.

"Well, all are on, come eat." There are a lot of dishes on the table, but there is only one guess in front of Bai Yan, and it is still a simple tomato scrambled egg, which makes people can't be more heart-warming!