Chapter 2: .02 timid fragile white lotus

After the ghost disappeared, the young man who fell to the ground finally had a little strength. He shook his hands and took out an inch-long object from his arms. After the light dissipated, he became a money sword about two feet long. .

"You have been saved a life again." The young man looked at the money sword in his hand and slowly opened his mouth, his voice was deserted, but with a few relatives, it seemed to be facing an old friend.

For young people, this money sword is indeed an old friend. Parents have said that this money sword has been brought from him since he was born. He has been able to be safe for so many years because of the protection of the money sword.

Gently touched the sword and watched it shrink a little. Once again, after the pendant became a pendant, the young man left and left. As for the altar, someone naturally helped him.

......

"Zhang Daoling, Zhang Datian, went to catch ghosts last night, how can it be so weak?" A bitter and harsh voice rang behind the youth.

The young man who was called Zhang Dao Ling looked at the man and gave a sneer at the bottom of his heart. This man's darkness in the darkness of the church will happen in the near future. If he does not see the blood, I am afraid that he will not be able to give up. Such a person is too lazy to pay attention to him.

However, Zhang Daolin does not want to pay attention to the fact that he does not mean that the person will converge. Even watching him not snoring is even more ridiculous. "Zhang Datian, you must know the size of the person, and the sensationalism is only a matter of jumping and clowning!"

It was at this time that a petite girl ran in from the door. "Dao, Dao Ling, have your letter!"

The girl's looks are very beautiful, Liu Yemei, round apricot eyes, small nose, delicate mouth, obviously not beautiful, but combined with a strange beauty.

In her big eyes, she always has a bit of shyness and cowardice, and she can't help but want to protect her under the wings, so that she can live peacefully and without any harm.

Seeing that the girl came in, the bitter man was holding on to God, and his eyes were full of coveted look. At the same time, his heart was even more embarrassing. The Zhang Dao Ling was obviously a famous name. It was really awful to let such a little beauty saddle before the horse!

After taking the letter from the girl's hand and looking at the sign on the envelope, Zhang Daoling frowned, and it turned out to be the Tianshi Association. This is the third time this month.

"I know, Bai Manman, thank you." Although thank you, but the voice of Zhang Daoling is still so cold, as if the eyes are not a beautiful girl, but just like a person.

"No, no thanks, I, I am just handy." After saying this, Bai Manman's face showed a hint of ruddy, his eyes also with obvious happiness.

And the bitter young man saw this scene, his eyes were deeply unsettled, and when he was preparing to sing again, Zhang Daolin raised his head and looked at him with a gaze, as if he was watching something dead, he even There is an illusion that if you open your mouth now, you may indeed become a "dead."

Here, Zhang Daolin and the bitter man are in a dark tide. On the other side, between Lin Zikai and 001 is a bright and quarrel.

[Sue Su Su host, this time is really not my fault, I, I, I, I, I, I don't know what will happen! The sound of 001 is a little panicked, and it is constantly echoing in this small and dark space.

"Oh." Lin Zikai did not answer, just hehe.

You have been attacked by the host, and you will be hitting -100,000.