Chapter 1: .12 rebirth blackened white lotus

Bai Wei laughed after finishing these things. Now, even if Lin Zikai is unwilling to give up, how can he still look like he, and he still has a face?

Bai Wei smiled awkwardly. She felt that she wanted to get it soon, but what she didn't know was that everything had just fallen into two pairs of eyes, and the two had already seen everything they saw. Passed out.

"Big brother, it is me." Seeing the scene just now, Lin Zihui restrained his emotions and sat in his seat. "The woman started, and the second brother is now taken away. I don't know where I went."

Although I knew that my second brother was prepared, I couldn't calm down when I saw Lin Zihui. After I finished the call, I got up and went to find Lin Zikai. He knew that although he had no way to help the second brother, Two people can.

"Three young masters, you can't move now, the owner said, everything must be handled after the family owner comes." Looking at Lin Zihui's move, the two people guessed his thoughts, but the owner has already explained it, absolutely can't let The three young masters blended in.

"But the second brother will be in danger!" Lin Zihui did not understand why he could not help at this time. What should I do if the second brother really did something?

The two men looked at each other and then one of them slowly said, "The second master has already guessed this possibility, so he said that the second master is deliberate. And the three young masters must believe in the skills of the second master."

Speaking of the last sentence, the eyes of both people have a ray of worship. Both the owner and the young master are their idols. They should be the young masters who are pampered, but the kung fu is better than those who have trained them. How can they not admire it?

In this regard, Lin Zihui actually understands that it has no effect on his estimation. Maybe it will add chaos, and he will not insist on helping Lin Zikai, but he is still very worried.

Five minutes later, Lin Zifeng went to the bar, and the people who came together also had a desert.

Seeing the desert in the desert, Bai Wei's eyes lit up with a gentle smile on his face, and there was a faint light in his eyes. "A Mo..."

"Zizi!!" He is too lazy to talk about this woman, he only wants to know that Lin Zizhen is safe and unsafe!

Son, son, and Lin Zi! Is there nothing in his eyes except Lin Zikai! ?

"A Mo, what are you talking about, I... can't understand." Bai Wei's expression is full of innocence. If it is not early to understand the nature of this person, several people present may have to believe it.

"Su Mo, don't ask him, I know where Xiao Er is, there is a positioning system in his mobile phone." Since Lin Zizhen guessed what Bai Wei would do, naturally he would not be unprepared.

Lin Zifeng's words made Bai Wei stupid, and immediately let go of his heart. Now even if Lin Ziqi finds it, ten minutes said that the length is not long, but the short is not too short, many things can be done.

After seeing Lin Zikai's appearance for a while, she did not believe that Su Mo could accept him! The more people who are worried, the more they want to be unique to each other.

If today's thing is heard by Su's, it may not have much effect, but it's different but it's different. Now she wants to thank Lin Zikai's suspicious!

"This is the room." Lin Zifeng walked to a room and the subordinates behind him gestured to open the door, but they were pushed away by Su Mo, and they opened the closed threshold.

At the moment when the door opened, Su Mo closed his eyes. From the phone that Luo Yan gave him, he can be sure that the situation of Lin Zikai is definitely not very good. He has been held by his baby in his hand. Now he is hurt so much, how can he bear to see it.