Chapter 35: 3.10,END gentle and inclusive white lotus

When I woke up again, Lin Zikai found himself locked in a dimly lit room. He was the only person in the room. Everything here was very well arranged, so that he could feel very comfortable, but he was obviously tied. Both hands and feet made him feel particularly uncomfortable.

The memory slowly returned, and Lin Zichen's face was gloomy and terrible. He now clearly remembers that he was waking up in this place because of the sneak attack.

He guarded everyone, but he forgot to guard against this person who has been with him. It is a mistake!

"A Feng, don't struggle any more, you can't struggle." Just in the mind of Lin Zikai, when he was going to leave, a person came in, his eyes were red, obviously crying, his face It is also somewhat stiff and seems to be holding back emotions.

"How? I feel that now I know too many things want to kill people?" Lin Zikai's voice with endless ridicule, watching Wen Ling's gaze also lost the gentleness of the past, sharp people can't help but want Retreat, "I still say that you want people to be a big one, control me through the control of the whole Lujia?"

Lin Zikai gently snorted and was full of irony in the tone of Wen Ling. "If you feel that you can get Lujia by doing this, don't think about it. Although I am really important to Lujia, it is not. No, I can't do it. Although Lu Jia is short, I don't mind if the strong man breaks his wrist, and then revenge."

"A Feng, how can you think about me like this?" Wen Ling's voice was obviously shaking and shaking. He thought that A Feng would be angry with him, but he never thought that A Feng would hate him so much. !

"Why do you think so, is my idea wrong?" Lin Zikai unfolded the thorns of the whole body, and the thorns of a cockroach left to smell the people. "The person who stunned me was you, took me." The people here are also you, what else do you have wronged?"

Now Lin Zikai has been completely disappointed with the smell of people and Wen Ling, and he has been betrayed by his own brothers, which makes Lin Zizhen accept! ?

"No! No! No! Wrong, all wrong!" Wen Ling was screaming, his eyes were full of pain. "It's really me who stuns you. It's me who brought you here, but I don't want to To hurt you, you don't want to threaten Lujia, just I want you, just because I like you, I love you!"

Now it's not just the smell of people who understand their own hearts, but also the smell of people.

At the moment when Lin Zikai said that he had a favorite person, whether it was smelling people or smelling people, he was out of control. He could not look at this person to leave, there is no way to accept his disrespect.

He is the best person in the world for himself. He said that he will always be with him. Why is it so thorough in the blink of an eye, not only to leave, but also to tell him that he has people he likes and deceives. Human! He does not believe it!

"Enough! Is it still lying, does it make sense?" Now in the heart of Lin Zikai, the person who heard the wolf is the child who called the wolf. No matter what he said, Lin Zizhen would not believe it.

"Not lying, A Feng, not lying," forcefully held the person in his arms, and screamed at the people's voice, "A Feng, don't be angry with me, please forgive me, no matter what I want." can."

"How can I really do it?" Lin Zi squinted, obviously not so convinced.

However, Wen Ling Ling nodded firmly, he knew that this is the only opportunity to soften the forest.

"That let me go, let me go." This is the only request of Lin Zikai. No one is willing to be imprisoned. No matter who the person is, now Wenling has already committed his taboo.