Chapter 2: .07 timid fragile white lotus

"Qing... Qing Xuan?" The crisis was lifted. At this time, Bai Manman also found out that Lin Zikai's fault was not right. If he was only translucent at first, it is almost completely transparent. The shallow red seems to be at any time. Will dissipate in general.

"I... I'm fine." Lin Zikai's voice was a little weak. In fact, his situation did not look so serious. It can even be said that it is a blessing in disguise.

The bone that wins the green is the root of his existence, but the same is also the seal. Although the bone break will make him weak for a while, after the weak period, the strength of the forest will gradually increase until it recovers. Win the peak of Qing Xuan.

"Really? That's great..." Hearing the words of Lin Zikai, White Manman's face was filled with a relieved smile, but fortunately he was fine, it was so good.

After Zhang Daoling saw her in this look, her face was blue.

Although Lin Zikai said that he is fine now, but the figure that seems to have become illusory, and the weak voice, how to look is not like nothing, and she believes so, now Zhang Daoling can not help but doubt, she really Do you really believe it, or believe it in order to shirk responsibility?

Although Zhang Daoling may not be able to compare with the ghosts for the time being, the addition of the money sword is at least in the middle of the game. Although it may fall into the disadvantage, it is not likely to survive.

And the emergence of White Manman will bring the surviving to the limit of zero.

"Come back and rest, don't hold it hard." Looking at Lin Zi's hard support, Zhang Daoling felt very dissatisfied. It is clear that the situation is very bad now, but it must be pretend to be fine.

After listening to Zhang Daolin's words, Lin Zikai had a weak smile on his face, but his figure became more and more blurred and finally disappeared.

"Daoling, Qingxuan... Where did he go?" Looking at Lin Zikai disappeared, Bai Manman was somewhat curious. She was the first time to get along with the ghosts, and many things were not understood.

After Zhang Daoling saw the curiosity in her eyes, the anger in her heart was stronger.

Lin Zikai was seriously injured because she was dragging her legs here. She even had to go back to her own things to cultivate her soul. Now, this person who is seriously injured by him is still curious to ask Dong to ask him how he might not **** off.

Ignoring the inquiry of Bai Manman, Zhang Daolin directly returned to his dormitory. As for the unwelcome person, there will naturally be people to help him block.

"Dao Ling, you wait for me, what happened today, tell me, okay? I can be prepared in the future, I will be able to help you at that time." Watching him keep walking towards the dormitory, white Manman quickly chased him up, but he didn't want to be stopped at the door of the first floor of the dormitory.

"Classmates, here are male dormitory, girls still don't want to come in." Although there is no strict requirement for boys to stop in the boys' dormitory, it is not convenient for a girl to visit in the boys' dormitory for a big night. Zhang Daolin's instructions.

"I am a friend of Dao Ling. We have something to discuss, so let me go in." White Manman looked at the person who was at the door, looking with prayer in his eyes, as if rejecting her was a very cruel thing. same.

When the man turned his head and looked at Zhang Daoling, he heard a cold cry. "I am not familiar with her."

After saying this, Zhang Daoling's figure disappeared from the stairs, so the man turned his head and smiled apologetically toward Bai Manman, and then drove her out unceremoniously.