Chapter 1: .11 rebirth blackened white lotus

"You can't feel it, she is calculating you!" Although Bai Wei did not show anything, but how can Su can not feel her calculations!

Lin Ziyi looked at Su Mo and did not answer.

Can't he feel it? How could he not feel it, although he does not know what Bai Wei wants to do tomorrow, but he can guess a few points. Ten or eight/9 is to "break up" him and Su Mo.

"Know that you still have to go!" Looking at Lin Zikai, such as Su Mo, he knew that he was deliberate, but Su Mo did not understand, since he knew everything, why should he go.

"Then you want her to entangle?" From the information given by 001, Lin Zikai learned that Bai Wei is a patient with considerable patience and perseverance. He certainly will have no time for him.

If her patience and perseverance are a little bit worse, she will not black out the male second. In the end, it will be tortured to death by two people. It is simply a model of not killing.

"Then I will go with you?" Anyway, Su Mo is not at ease. When he saw Bai Wei, he just thought that this person was sick, but this time when she saw her, he had a kind of madness. The feeling of it.

"She named me to go, if you go, it is estimated that she will not give up." And most importantly, if Su Mo really went, his plan may be difficult to complete.

Tolerating Bai Wei's harassment for three or four months is his limit. If he is allowed to see Bai Wei, it is estimated that he will not help killing her by hand, because Bai Wei's temperament is too much like that person, that harms His family is broken!

"Zi, what's wrong with you!" When Lin Zizhen suddenly silenced, even with a gloomy breath on his body, Su Mo's heart glimpsed, and now the state of Lin Zizhen is somewhat wrong!

"Nothing..." Hearing the voice of Su Mo, Lin Ziwei slightly returned to God and said, "Today is tired, I don't want to go shopping, I will go back to the dormitory first."

Go back and think about how to accomplish the next task!

What happened in the past few days is definitely not a small stimulus for Bai Wei. She will definitely do something. If she does not seize this opportunity, I am afraid it will take some time to complete the task. He does not want to do anything. Then get along with Bai Wei.

This world is too similar to the world he lived in. He always thinks about his family, especially when he sees Bai Wei.

He even had the illusion that Bai Wei was the one who had killed his family in the first place!

Lin Zikai left, and Su Mo did not stop it. It was not that he did not want to stop it. Instead, he felt that Lin Zikai's emotions were somewhat wrong. He should be quiet, and he still had his own things to do.

"Mige brother, are you not finding your own lover now, how can you still have time to come to me?" During this time, almost all the deserts in the desert were around the forest. How can I find her today?

"I am looking for you to do me a favor." Su Mosi thinks that the person who can help him the most is Luoyan.

Luo Yan heard the words of Su Mo and blinked his eyes. After half a mile, he determined that he had not heard the mistake. "Look for me to help? It will not let me be your shield. Mom, you have a 'family room' now. People, so be careful, Lin II will misunderstand."

"I am not helping this," now everyone in the city knows that he is chasing the forest. He will not have such a blind eye. "Remember the white Wei at my last birthday party?"

"Bai Wei?" Su Mo said so fiercely, Luo Yan did not think about it for a while. After a long while, he reacted to who he said. "What you said is that I saw you at your birthday party. Pity, Miss Bai, who was finally driven out?"