Chapter 43: 4.08, innocent playful white lotus

"Home!" At that moment, the elders saw that the squatting body was shaking and shaking at any time. The frightened elders hurried forward to help him.

"I'm fine," he waved his hand and let the elders step back. He didn't like others to approach. He couldn't stand anyone's approach except for words. If he couldn't stand it anymore, "put this thing into consideration." Clear, I have to know what is going on!"

He will not have an accident, he will understand the words, and he will not say anything, he will come back, then he will definitely come back, he does not need to do anything, just believe him, waiting for him to come back is enough!

Now, this strange calm makes the elders even more uneasy. If he really does something dangerous now, maybe the elders can feel at ease and vent their anger. The homeowners will always wake up slowly. But his strange calm makes others want to comfort and nowhere to start.

"Home, you... is it okay?" After watching it for a long time, I found that my face even eased. This situation is really wrong. Doesn't the owner care?

When this idea came out, it was suppressed by the elders. The homeowner couldn't care about it. Everyone saw it clearly during this time. Every time the teacher went out to perform the task, the owner was sitting on the ground, how could everything be possible? It is disguised.

"I am fine, let the following people investigate clearly, what is going on this time, I don't think it is an accident," he waved his hand and let the elders retreat, but when the elders came to the door, they heard it. The other person whispered to himself, "How can I have something, I promised, I will wait for him to come back, if he comes back and sees that I am not good, I will be angry."

The voice was a bit silly, but it was very sad.

Now the elders understand that the owner does not care, but is forcing himself to believe that nothing is wrong. It is just a serious explosion. Is there really a chance to survive?

"The big elder, the owner of the house..." There are a few people waiting outside the door. In fact, they don't want to tell the family about the things they say. This kind of thing may be a moment, what is the status of the homeowner? All know that now that the death is in this mission, how can the owner bear it.

From the words to the task of the owner, one person considers their wedding, ready to wait for the words to come back to the wedding, the kind of eager look that everyone who sees understands the importance of speaking in the heart of the home, and now That person is gone, will the owner really not collapse?

"The owner... doesn't seem to believe in death," the elder elder smiled and shook his head. He could understand the owner. If he was in the position of the owner, he would not believe it. "Now it's gone, let's investigate this time." It's impossible for anyone to write everything. Our dark piles cannot be picked up in one day. There must be conspiracy. As for the owner... At least don't worry now, the owner will not hurt until the body is found. Your own thing."

I think of what I've just seen, the elders are a bit embarrassed, it's too much like it, even today's homeowners' reaction is even more intense than the original owner's, if it's true that it's no longer, no matter what this time and Whether the former owner has anything to do with it, he has to give it to the funeral.

After all... If it wasn't his idea, how could it be an accident? Some people really didn't die.

I am afraid that it has always been accompanied by words. The modest appearance of the family has made everyone misunderstand his nature. Now the most important person is counted. If the owner does not take the shot, it is not the owner.

"The elders, we understand that we will find out the truth of the matter in the shortest possible time." As for the words, don't tell the owner, I am afraid that the owner can't bear it.