Chapter 80: 7.03, proud cold white lotus

Looking at Ai Rand, Salman's body shook involuntarily. It was a fear of instinct, and even he himself did not know what he was fearing.

"Go back." He waved his hand and Ailand told the driver to send them back to Fort Collins. He felt that seeing Father Lance Brod today could make him short-lived for hundreds of years.

In the heart of such a belly, Ailand slowly closed his eyes and closed his eyes, perhaps even he did not find himself. In the face of a man who is different from his position, his feelings are only exhausted, not killing, more No disgust...

After half an hour, the car finally returned to Fort Collins, and when Salman wanted to wake up Iland, who seemed to have fallen asleep, he found that he opened his eyes and his eyes were cold. It didn't look like he fell asleep at all. .

"You...wake up?" Salman involuntarily glanced at the pair of silver-gray eyes.

It's just a pair of eyes, not even any emotions, but no matter how many times they have seen, Salman feels terrible.

In addition to being taught by John, there is also an instinctive fear.

Obviously, this person does not seem to have the momentum of Duolun at all. Even at first glance, it looks like a slender and beautiful boy, but the more serious he looks at him, the more terrible he is, even the soul can freeze.

"Yeah." It seemed that Salman's tremors and shaking, Ailand sneered, and then got out of the car, completely ignoring the man who was still afraid in the car.

"Master, you are back." Looking at the imposing Ailand, who walked into the door, John took the cloak and coat from his hand a few steps forward. "You are not happy today?"

After so many years with Ailand, John grasped his emotions very accurately. Although there was only one kind of shallow dissatisfaction, he was felt by John in the first place.

"Well, I met someone who didn't want to meet." With this in mind, Iland reached out and gently rubbed his temple, and he remembered that person would feel a headache.

"Who is it, you don't need your subordinates..." Seeing Elande licking his own temple, John immediately understood that the person felt the owner feel a headache. If so, then completely erase the existence of that person. It is.

No one in the blood family knows John's age, and no one knows the origin of John. They know that John is very loyal, and no one can be accommodated in his eyes except for Iland.

Now that someone has made Ailand a headache, then John, who is a loyal servant, will naturally eliminate the "things" that should not exist in the first place.

"No, and that person, whether you or I can't move," the identity of that person is destined to do nothing for their blood family. If it is done, then it is a war between light and darkness. "Don't investigate, then we will There should be no chance to meet again."

For this, even Ailand did not have any way to believe it. After all, Lance Brod said that he would come to Fort Collins.

Although he said that he did not think that the priest would really come.

What Fort Collins represents, it may only have status for humans, but it has different meanings for the forces of light and darkness, at least Lance, who is a priest, will not know.

In this case, he does not think that Lance will come here.

Although Iland said so, John still wants to solve the problem that makes the owner worry.

It's just that since the owner says this, he naturally won't disobey the owner's meaning. If he determines that the other party is not harmful, he will close one eye. If that person is a trouble for the owner, even if he is punished by the owner, he Also and directly solve the uneasy factor!