Chapter 79: 7.02, proud cold white lotus

Most of the adjustments in the past two months have taught Salman an instinctive fear of this young man.

Every word of John is engraved in his body, so that when he wants to resist, he can't help but tremble.

"Look up." Although Iland's tone was a little indifferent, the elegance and ambience of the nobles in the voice made Salman involuntarily look up at the people in front of him.

"Hey, even if it's like it, it's a fake."

Feel free to look at the people in front of me, Ailand ridiculed a smile, even if it is like Sheila sister, there are some things in the bones are different.

Although it is a nobleman, it lacks the unique temperament of the blood family, elegant, decadent with a scent of satisfaction and neglect, because time can never leave traces on them, so the blood family always carries a kind of堕. The taste of falling.

The word 赝品 is an insult to Salman, and his pride does not allow himself to be a substitute for anyone.

He looked up at Eland, his eyes full of anger and humiliation, but John's tone of the month taught him to be instinctively afraid of the youth in front of him.

Pride and cowardice, when two different feelings appear on one person at the same time, I finally let Ailand have a little interest. Perhaps this human being is not so annoying.

Seeing the interest in the owner's eyes, John took a step back and swallowed the original swearing words. For him, as long as the owner likes it, even a slight rudeness is not unbearable.

"Sit down." After seeing the contradictory gesture of the other side, Ailand nodded and then ignored his existence.

Seeing such a scene, Salman bit his lip and his eyes flashed a humiliating look.

A little bit of time, completely ignoring the insults of speech is even more unacceptable. When I came to Fort Collins for more than a month, the young people in front of me gave themselves more than ten times. No one ever dared to ignore him!

But John's "education" made him deeply remember that this person is his master, and he can't have any resistance when he is not expensive.

"What's the matter today?" After breakfast, Iland's symbolic handkerchief on hand asked you to click twice on the corner of your mouth and then asked John about today's agenda.

"Master, half a month ago you should have the invitation of the countess, and today I will go to Fort Laurent." His owner does not like to deal with humans, but the necessary social will not be missed.

After hearing John's words, Ailand frowned. Obviously the news was not what he liked, but he nodded and then looked at Salman who was still having breakfast.

"Help him change his clothes and let him go with me."

After saying this, Iland turned to the floor to change clothes, and the other party was warmly invited, and the clothes were always rude.

When Eland came downstairs, he saw Salman standing in a humiliating position, looking at his clothes, what Eland seemed to understand.

Let a person who was once a prince put on the clothes of a waiter, and it is estimated that this kind of thing will be done by John.

It seems that John really wants to teach Salman to teach a small, pet.

"Master, everything is ready."

Nodded to John, indicating that Salman followed him, and then two people got on a car.

In less than half an hour, two people went to Fort Laurent, looking at everything that was familiar, and Salman turned pale.