Chapter 70: 6.11, good at camouflage white lotus

"I, I didn't mean it, I don't know..." Looking at the more and more gloomy face of the dragon, the girl panicked, what should I do, what should she do to remedy it?

This will not see the lively thoughts of everyone. The white child in front looks very healthy, but the people of Longtuguo do not know that Baizi is no different from porcelain dolls.

If there is something really happening in Baizi today, then this flower festival will become a Shura field directly!

"Seven emperors, have to spare people and spare people!" Looking at the girl afraid of being like that, Long Ao helped the girl to say a word, originally thought it would be grateful to the other party, but did not expect to see the other party's fear Eyes.

This... What happened to this?

Now, I will use the dragon as a thing, and I wonder how people who can get the woods can understand what Bai Zi represents for Longtu.

"Oh, forget it, I am not so weak." Although she still doesn't look good, she doesn't fall into the wind.

A word counts, so that people around can't help but feel a sigh of relief, and then feel in the heart, this white child is open-minded.

"You are not weak, last time..." Long Yan looked at him and said that only two of them could understand it. For a moment, Lin Zi's embarrassment became very difficult to see.

But because it is outside, Lin Zikai is still very much a face to Long Hao, and did not say anything, just hehe.

However, this sound, huh, huh, like a dragonfly, it is like a blue sky. At this time, he discovered that he was really too proud to forget today. He said that he was outside and said that he really annoyed him.

Finished, today is estimated to be eight or nine. He went to the study to sleep.

"But go, let's go." After saying this, the dragon licked Lin Zikai and did it in a seat not far away, and looked at the people around him with a few warnings.

For a time, the original flower festival became dead.

Watching jokes, this man looks at everyone in the audience with a glance, who dares to lie here!

The girls who were so excited after learning about the dragons are now stunned. There is no way. People come here, but now no one dares to approach.

Just kidding, Baizi is there, if anyone is too close to hurt the dragon, how many lives are not enough to fill in!

"Everyone should not do this. Today is the Flower Festival. Everyone is going out to be happy. Why should they be so dead?" Long Ao encouraged everyone and looked at Lin Ziyu with greed.

This beautiful dragon will soon be his. How could he be unhappy? Of course, he is happy not only because of Lin Shu's outstanding appearance, but also because of his identity.

The person chosen by Bai Zi is the person chosen by Heaven, who is the one who inherits the throne.

Now Longao has already understood that the relationship between Baizi and Longyan is too harmonious. If they can't separate them, then he has no chance to get a white child!

When I heard the words of Long Ao, everyone's heart was full of anger. What did he mean by this? Is it necessary for them to die?

Many of these people know the things that Long Ao does, and also know the grievances between this person and Long Yao and Bai Zi.

None of the people present is a fool, how could it be so easy to make yourself a knife in the hands of others.

But at this time, if it is against him, it will not work. Although it is said that Longao has lost the position of the stage, it is still a prince. Several people present can beat him.