Chapter 2: .04 timid fragile white lotus

The forest blinked and looked at the cheeky red and shy girl. The depth of the eyes was strong and disdain. If the world progressed, this white Manman should have a good impression on Zhang Daolin. Now this is a shameful Who is it for?

[The host, the information given by the main system is only the general direction of the world, not the exact progress. 】 seems to know the idea of Lin Zikai, 001 gave such an answer in the first time.

Although the main system understands everything here, there is no way to refine it to everyone, especially about feelings.

[And the perspective of each world is based on the perspective of the woman. 】

In the end, this sentence finally allowed Lin Zikai to understand where the feeling of violation that he experienced in the two worlds came from.

According to the information given to him by 001, although the white lotus in each world is not flattering, it does not end in a tragic end, and the white lotuses he sees are more disgusting than the data!

Now he wants to understand that the world in the information given by 001 is entirely from the perspective of white lotus. Naturally, it is impossible to have any negative information, so it will inevitably be different from what I see.

"Are you really...who?" Although through the radiance of the incense, I can see the transparent body of the forest, but Whiteman is still a little unbelievable, because she is the first time to see such a beautiful ghost.

Lin Zikai did not speak, but continued to float in the air, looking at two people with a faint look.

Just when Bai Manman still wanted to say something, Zhang Daolin first opened his mouth. "Why are you here, how long have you stayed here?"

"I don't remember." Lin Zikai's voice was a bit low. In this somewhat empty place, with some echoes, "Really... for too long."

After Zhang Daoling heard such words, there was a little movement on his face. He could feel that this "person" was true, because the kind of sadness on his body was really undeniable.

"Don't you think about leaving here?" Perhaps it was because this "person" was almost dead and lonely, and Zhang Daoling relaxed his alert and asked the question involuntarily.

After hearing this, Lin Zikai blinked and his face showed a bitter smile. "There is no way to leave..."

With a little sad voice, both Zhang Daolin and Bai Manman brought a touch of sourness.

......

In the morning, the sun shone in the room along the curtains. Lin Zi looked at the young man who had not woken up in bed, and smiled a little on his face.

Here is the dormitory of Zhang Daoling. The layout is very similar to his people. It is clean, simple, and has a very direct feeling, but it does not make people feel annoying.

Thinking of yesterday's incident, Lin Zikai still felt a little funny. The relationship between the celestial division and the ghosts was hostile. This person would actually take him after hearing his words. Do you not know that the yin of the ghost can erode humans? ?

[The host adult, Zhang Daoling's body is very special, it is inaccessible to any body of the innate pure yang. 001 is very positive, because this blood can be exchanged in the points mall, he naturally knows very clearly.

"Do you want to say that I am not a ghost?" Lin Ziyi floated to the side of Zhang Daoling, kneeling in front of the bed with his hands on his chin, and focused on the people still in his sleep.

It should be said that it is a man, the appearance is very delicate, of course, although the appearance is exquisite, but it does not look feminine, but a kind of handsome mixed with a soft feeling, at first glance it makes people feel very comfortable.