Chapter 132: 10.08, unyielding white lotus

Finally, Lyon didn't know how he got back to the room. He only remembered the other person's ridiculous eyes and waited for him to return to his room when he came back.

I thought that I had just lost the ugly face in front of the major general. He suddenly had an urge to go back to Lin Zikai's "three hundred rounds of the war," but he also knew that he was still a stranger. If the young general would help, then the helper would also It won't be him, but the lieutenant colonel.

Although very reconciled, it does not change this fact.

So after returning to the room, he began to plan how he would meet with the younger generals in the future. How to let him fall in love with himself, as long as Major General Ian is enamored of himself, then it is the moment of revenge.

He sees it very well. Ian is rare. Although it looks very indifferent, it is a very special person. Once someone can make him tempted, he will put that person on the tip of his heart. You are not enough. If anyone gets caught up in his apex, he will pay a heavy price.

As long as you become the cinnabar in the chest of Major General Ian, don't say that it is to retaliate today's affairs, let the young generals get rid of the position of the lieutenant colonel to make him sit is a breeze!

I have to say that Lyon is still naive now. He thinks that the rank of lieutenant colonel who wants to be appointed casually can be appointed casually. Don't say Ian, no, it's the imperial emperor, unless he wants himself. The country is finished.

So, what Lyon thinks now is simply a dream that can never be realized.

Of course, this dream is indeed very beautiful.

In fact, Ian's character is the same as that imagined by Lyon. As long as there is someone in his heart, that person will become the whole of his life, and he will be willing to give everything for this person!

It's just a bit late for what Lyon wants to do now, because Ian's heart already has a person.

Perhaps the Bunude family will be concerned about the problem of the child, but Ian will never care, even if one day Lyon's identity is exposed, Ian's favorite people will not become him!

Once again, I remembered Lin Zikai's eyes. Lyon felt that his breathing was difficult. He didn't think that at that moment he would recall what he had forgotten.

Although he is a child of the White family, his mother is not the father's wife. The father's wife is a more pure and noble oa.

Naturally, the child born to that lady is also more powerful.

His eldest brother, the eldest son of White's family, is close to the alpha of ss, which is a nightmare in his life.

Of course, it is not that his older brother will abuse him. This is naturally impossible. It is not that the other party does not dare, but disdain.

In fact, sometimes, it is even more injurious to ignore the injury, especially if it is completely ignored. Whenever I see him, it is like seeing the air. This makes him very uncomfortable.

So that time, he stared at himself as a oa to go to the big brother's provocation, and that was the first time that the person was in the eye, but he regretted it.

Because he will never forget the man who looked at his eyes at the time, as if he was looking at the stinking garbage, it was not like looking at a human being. At that moment, Lyon felt his whole body blood. It has to be solidified together.

It was his first and last time to have the courage to talk to his older brother. Since then, he has been hiding from his eldest brother until he was sent to Ono College to go to school.