Chapter 136: 10.12, unyielding white lotus

Seeing the appearance of Ian, Lin Zikai's face is green!

Although I don't know what happened just now, the pheromone of the other person's body is not deceiving, not only the pheromone of oa, but also part of a boring man who is overbearing. Full of the taste of possessiveness, Lin Zizhen will never admit his mistakes.

Although he does not hate intimate contact now, it is definitely not when the other party is estrus!

Of course, he was not angry because the other party was elicited by the pheromone of oa. After all, this is a physiological problem, and no one can overcome it. At least now he can get rid of the oa appearing here, it has already explained the love of the lover. .

but!

This does not mean that he is going to be tossed by this **** bird.

"It's too late, what's the matter..."

Lin Zikai's words have not been finished yet, Ian has entered the room, and has closed the door, and then pressed Lin Ziyu on the door panel, and mercilessly "蹂.躏" his lips.

When I looked at this person very early, he would have desires and hopes, but the kind of desire and hope was very small compared to his importance to himself, so for a long time, Lin Zi was walking around him in front of him. It has never been out of control.

But today is not the same. Today, he is still somewhat restrained. He looks at the people in front of him. He does not even want to restrain himself.

"Bastard... let go, let me go!" The whole person was suppressed on the door panel. Lin Zikai felt that his bones had to be smashed by the other side. Looking at the people whose eyes were getting red, he wanted to escape!

"Do not let, Noah, you are mine, I will be responsible." Forced to hold the person in his arms, once again kissed his lips, simply did not give Linzi a little room for negation.

Gradually, the taste that he uploaded was so that Lin Zizhen could not stop, **** it, **** it, **** it!

Damn pheromone, **** estrus, **** world!

He didn't want to come back to this kind of exercise in his life. The world of eggs! Convex ('0) convex

Feeling that the person in his arms gradually lost his resistance, Ian sneaked a sigh of relief in his heart. Although he just said that, but he did not dare to force Noah, in case it was forced to become a thing, What if Noah ran afterwards?

He hugged the stupid person who had been kissed on the bed and kept kissing on his back neck.

It is a very sweet and peaceful smell, but it makes his desires and hopes burn more intensely. In the face of Lyon, his reason can still resist, but in the face of Noah's pheromones, he Has been defeated across the board.

"Enough, Ian, let me go!" It seems that Ian wants to do something, Lin Zikai's face becomes ugly, and now he is also an alpha, it is a shame to be marked!

But now his voice is soft and soft. It sounds like not anger, but spoiled. This kind of voice not only does not stop Ian, oh no, stop, but let him slowly lick on his back neck. kiss.

"Ah-bastard!" Lin Zikai, who has been escorted by the pheromone's taste, feels that the back of the neck is licked, and the whole body has a goose bump, but because of the soft relationship, it is impossible to resist.

[Host owner, you now accept it, you have been baptized inside and outside the pheromone of the male master, and now it is too late to resist. 】 001's voice is a little gloating, it is not the first to see the live **** palace, it said that the lower limit of that thing has long left home!