Chapter 128: 10.04, unyielding white lotus

For Ian's dissatisfaction, Lin Zi's eyes only looked at him and smiled. He did not answer his question. In fact, Lin Zikai was not willing to do this, but what made him depressed was that he was just preparing for direct violence. Gave him a hint.

This world is different from the last world. If the change is too big, it will not be of any benefit to him, and the world has changed in some details. If Linzi once again changes the world, it is likely to cause this. The collapse of the world.

When the task fails, he will be punished accordingly. The most serious problem is that Lin Zhe's level will drop.

The collapse rate exceeds 30, and 50 drops two. If it exceeds 70, his level will be smashed to the end and directly fall back to the f level.

Skills are cleared, intensively cleared, points are cleared, and rewards are cleared. This makes Lin Zikai start from the heart without any difference.

When the time comes, the world is s-class or even ss-class, and his level is only f-level. It is a strange thing that he can survive in that dangerous world!

So after getting the 001 prompt, Lin Zikai decided to feel his own way, and to get back to his own purpose, just waste a little more time, he still waited.

After all, the world is an interstellar era, and everyone's lifespan has been greatly extended. He does not believe that he can't complete the task for hundreds of years.

"Noah?" Looking at the woods, who suddenly fell away, Ian burst into tears in his heart.

When I was with Noah, there was always a conversation between the two people, but since the last time Noah tried to protect him, he felt that the atmosphere between the two people became strange. I feel like I feel awkward no matter what I say.

"Well? What happened?" After hearing Ian's words, Lin Zikai returned to God and looked at the people in front of him with an inquiry in his eyes.

Xiao Zhu Ma is getting less and less attention to him. In front of him, he will be distracted and swollen? Tat

Of course, now Lin Zikai does not know what the other side is thinking. Now Lin Zikai begins to think about how the world will be able to survive.

As the level increases, he seems to become more and more disturbing from the strangeness that can't be said, whether it is the system or the world.

Although I don't say it, Lin Zikai can feel that 001 is glaring at him, but it seems that he has been banned for some reason, so he can't tell him, but it is true to help him.

And the world...

After every experience of the world, Lin Zikai discovered that the characters he leaned over would affect him more or less, although it is not good or bad for him to lose these influences for a while, but his heart is deep inside. There is always a sense of danger that makes him have to put it up.

Is the world consciousness of each world really friendly to him?

After the virus appears, will it really not attack him?

Especially in this world, the body that he leaned over almost died, and there is no world-conscious handwriting, whether it is the influence of the virus or its own will. These forests don't know, but make him more and more Uneasy.

Ian looked at Lin Zikai, who had started to walk away after saying something to himself. He sighed helplessly and felt that he was really hurt. He was so big alone, why was he ignored? Completely?

"Noah, you said, when are we going to start better?" Looking at Lin Zikai is not answering his own words, so Ian had to find another topic, I hope this topic can last for a little longer. a little.