Chapter 78: 7.01, proud cold white lotus

In the late autumn night, there are no stars in the sky, only a round of bright moon hangs in the night sky, and the clear glow of the moonlight covers the whole earth, bringing a glimmer of light to this dark night.

Workers who have been tired for a year will go to rest early, and in places that most people don't know, a group of "people" wake up and start their lives.

In the depths of the jungle away from the city, an old castle stands among them.

On the second floor of the old castle, a young man sat at the window and admired the moonlight outside the window.

Then the bright moonlight, vaguely can see the costumes on his body, the silky white shirt is a light gray silk vest, the same color silk embroidered gorgeous dark lines on the vest, a dark gray velvet jacket, black Satin breeches with a pair of calf leather riding boots on the feet.

The whole person looks relaxed and lazy, there is a kind of casualness that can't be said, but even then, no one looks down on him, because the aggressive extravagance on his body makes people know that this is definitely not a nameless person. .

Gradually, one footstep was far and near. After a short time, the door was gently knocked three times and then pushed open. A middle-aged man walked in slowly, and his every move showed good education.

Finally, he walked over to the young man and bowed his respectfully to him. "Master, there is a visitor."

These four words made the young man frown, and his face was a little bit intolerant, but he still asked, "Which family is this time?"

"Return to the owner, this time is the toreador." The middle-aged man answered the question honestly with the question of the young man.

This answer is unexpected. He thought that the people of the Mozambican party were chattering. I didn't expect that the people who came here were actually secret parties, and they were still famous for their elegance and excitement.

"Since it is a toreador, see you." After saying this, the young man turned his head and continued to appreciate the moonlight outside the window. It seems that nothing outside the moonlight is more attractive to him.

Seeing this, the middle-aged man once again took a gift and then went out to meet the host's guests.

After a short time, the middle-aged housekeeper took a young man and walked up the second floor. He gently knocked on the door and waited for the owner's answer.

"Come in." The voice of the young man in the house took a bit of casualness, but he made a serious point later.

Even the sound is endlessly pressured, making the young man's heart more serious.

Following the middle-aged butler into the room, the young man walked quickly to the young man, kneeling on one knee. "Respected His Royal Highness, Edward Toreador is honored to have your approval to enter Fort Collins."

Young men did not speak, but a large number of people in front of themselves, gorgeous to some exaggerated costumes, a long hair with a mess, with a pair of green eyes, elegant with a bit of decadence, but Extraordinary is not annoying.

The young man still did not speak, but extended his left hand and handed it to the man who claimed to be Edward.

Seeing this scene, Edward breathed a sigh of relief, reaching out with respect to each other's hands, falling a pious kiss on the emerald ring on his index finger, and then got up under the other's gesture.

"You are very good." Looking at a little guy who was hard to learn, the young man's face showed a satisfied smile.

I was able to get such a compliment from the young man. Edward was a little excited. Today, I can see that the Highness has been very unexpected. I did not expect that he not only saw this Highness, but he also got such affirmation.