Chapter 113: 9.05, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Looking at one person and one beast, I always feel that there is something wrong with it, but I can't say what is wrong. I can only watch it there, and then frown from time to time.

Of course, for Lin Zikai, no matter what reaction the other side has now, he has nothing to do with him. Now that Lin Zikai already knows the main line of the world, this white lotus has no use for him.

Don't say that he is ruthless and useless, he has no way to do it. He really doesn't like Lotus White.

And the wonderful thought of this white lotus is also acceptable to people like him.

Everyone is equal to me?

He thinks who he is, and what kind of superiority?

So now, if Lin Zikai can, he must take a disregard.

Although Bai Hao is very interested in Lin Zikai, the attitude of the other party's disregard is so obvious. Even if he is allowed to pretend that he can't see it, he can only helplessly sigh and then look at it, though Many dissatisfaction, but still endure.

However, looking at the interaction between one person and one beast, he still feels that something is wrong. Is this really an ordinary master and a pet?

and......

He always feels that the pet. It seems to be able to listen to people who understand people, and people feel very stressed.

"That... Xiao Yan?" I remembered Lin Zikai's name for his relatives yesterday. Bai Yu also called it out, and then he saw the wolf around Lin Zikai stand up and then licked his teeth. It seems that the broken body may attack the same.

This makes Bai Yu feel even more wrong.

"Is there something?" When he heard the white scorpion, Lin Ziqi looked up and glanced at him. "And then he said, call me directly, Xiaoyan is a family member."

Lin Zikai didn't want to have any intimate relationship with the white lotus flower. If he could, now he wants to make this irritating white lotus come out!

"Okay, I know," Bai said with a grin. Although he was dissatisfied, he thought that this person only met yesterday. It is a matter of course to take a little precaution against him. After a while, he will love it. His, "That thing is. Pet. What?"

That thing, spot:...

Pet. The thing is a ghost! ?

Is it a pet. What is in the eyes of this inexplicable person! ?

Looking at the spot where I was about to fry, Lin Zikai felt very funny, and my colleagues understood that now Bailu still does not understand that the world is an orc world.

Suddenly, Lin Zi's mouth raised a curve and then shook his head. "No, he is my fiancé."

During this time, he has packed up his own lover to pack up enough, naturally, people who can't be too bullied, at least in front of others must admit that their lover's identity is not.

White 烨: People, beasts, heavy mouth...

Hearing the spot that Lin Zikai had admitted, he immediately shook his tail and looked at the white smugly. Hey, he is Xiaofei's fiance, so let me go far!

Naturally, it is very sensitive to the enemy. When you see the first side of the day, you know that this person has a different feeling for his little fiancé.

Although this person is also a female, but the females who like his fiancé in the tribe are still few! ?

Lin Zikai: ... what to do, still feel that the world's own lover is like a big pet.