Chapter 76: 6.17, good at camouflage white lotus

"This, what is this?" Looking at the things that suddenly appeared in the hands of the white scorpion, there was a madness in his eyes. Looking at the white scorpion, he knew that this thing must not be simple.

If you can get such a thing, is he... can you get the throne?

Thinking of this, Longao looked at Bailu and didn't pay attention to his side. He rushed up and grabbed the banned treasure in the hands of Bailu. His eyes were full of enthusiasm.

However, single-mindedly thinking that he could inherit the throne, he did not see the ridicule of the flash in his eyes.

Yes, Bai Hao is now looking at the arrogance of Long Ao's eyes.

Longao thought that he had not found anything. In fact, he saw his movement from the beginning, but he did not stop it because he knew that Longao could not touch the banned treasure!

"Ah--" Sure enough, it was not half a minute before the ban of the jewels reached the hands of Longao, and Bai Hao heard his screams.

Looking at the dragon's **** hands, Bai Hao's eyes did not change, just looked at him faintly, and even with deep gloating in the depths of his eyes.

This result was foreseen by Bai Yu. In the last life, although no one got the banned orb, its role has long been widely known, and the biggest feature of the banned Baozhu is that, except for its owner, there is no such thing. Anyone can touch it.

Now that Long Ao touched the banned orb, it is tantamount to looking for a dead end. Looking at Long Ao like this, Bai Xin's heart can only be described with two words!

In the last life, he was so miserable by this person, and now there is finally a chance of revenge, how could he be unhappy!

"This, what is this, take it away!" I feel that the temperature in my hand is getting higher and higher, and Longao is really panicked. He feels that if he goes on like this, his beast will be abolished!

"Oh, you don't want to either, now give you a chance, why don't you hold it?" Looking at Longao, he finally threw the banned orb in his hand on the ground, sneered at the white, picked up the things that fell on the ground, and then Once in his hands, "Since you have robbed, you must hold it well, don't let down the good things, you say... right?"

Feeling the temperature in his hand to burn the flesh, Long Ao cried out, this time he knew that this person is not so gentle at all, this person is a devil!

"I am wrong, I don't want to, let go, let go!" The air is the smell of charred meat, and the sound of Longao has been brought to the crying.

He has always been a princess who is pampered, even if the queen was beaten into the cold palace, he went to the position of the prince, but he is still a prince, no one dares to learn from him, and now, in this deep forest, only him and white Hey, now that you want to kill him, others will not know.

Of course, Bai Yu does not want the life of Long Ao, because he can't make Long Ao die so happy. In the last life, he was tortured by Long Ao, but for the sake of selfish desire, Long Ao even did not even have the chance to die. Give him, so in this life, how could he easily let go of this person.

"Let's let go? Why do you want to let go?" Bai Hao seemed to hear something interesting, whispered, but with a bit of a sigh in his tone. "Isn't that what you want? With him you can get you." Wanted throne!"

Is the emperor important or important to life?

If he asked Longao before, he would definitely answer the throne, but now, in the face of death, he knows that life is the most important.