Chapter 102: 8.12, reborn scorpion white lotus

Of course, even this is not an excuse for Lin Zikai to help Bai Luofei escape from blame. Since Bai Luofei has regarded himself as a savior from the beginning, then should he play the role of the savior?

Early the next morning, when Bai Luofei got out of bed, he felt that the atmosphere was a little bit wrong, but nothing seemed to happen yesterday, but what is the low pressure of these people?

Bai Luofei looked at Lin Zikai and found that he was eating something quietly. He did not give any response to himself. He could not help but feel annoyed. Then his eyes fell on Sun Yuanyao. "What happened yesterday?"

If nothing happens, everyone shouldn't be like this now. It's very weird that everyone's face says "I'm not happy, don't harass me".

"No." Sun Yuanyao looked at Bai Luofei with a faint look. After answering such a word, he quietly ate something.

Because they lived in the unfinished building, there was no power supply. If they wanted to cook the cooked food, they could only use the open flame. At this time, there was no sound outside the sizzling sound of the flame burning dead branches. This kind of anger made Bai Luofei I feel a little suffocating.

What is wrong with this! ?

"Little Master, now we have been here for a long time," finally, when Bai Luofei couldn't stand it, Lin Bo slowly opened his mouth. "It's almost time to leave, it's not safe here. what."

"Impossible! I won't dare to say it in the future, but now it is the safest place." This area is completely unfinished. No matter whether it is before or after the end of the world, few people dare to come here, so now it is definitely the most safe place.

Is it still the safest here?

When I think of the bodies in the room, no one will think how safe it is. If it is really safe, it will not be almost dead yesterday!

Of course, Bai Luofei did not know this at all, because on the first floor, he was not affected at all, and he did not experience these tribulations in his memory. I don't know what it is.

"Is it really safe? No one will come here..." Lin Ziqi looked up and looked at Bai Luofei with some hesitation.

"Of course, this is the safest place now. Such a hidden place is definitely not discovered!" Bai Luofei said that he has not lived here in the past, but he still has some safe places. I heard it.

Bai Luofei said this, everyone's look is a bit weird, safe? Is it really safe here?

"You... how do you look at me with such weird eyes?" Bai Luofei felt a little puzzled. Did he just say something strange, why did these people look at her with strange eyes?

"Hey, safe?" Lin Biao found that the other party has not understood what happened, and the tone is also disdainful. "If it is really safe, then what happened to the enemy attack yesterday, if not everyone is careful, now estimate I don't know if many people are dead in their dreams!"

This Bai Luofei has been telling them about things after the end of the world, but it has been useless for a long time, why not even know about the attacks and things! ?

This time Bai Luofei is really shocked, how could it be like this, why...

He clearly remembers that this is the safest place, why is there an enemy attack now, and what went wrong! ?

"You are... just kidding..." Yes, it must be a joke! His understanding of the end times must not be wrong. Now these people must be swindling him!

"Just kidding? You go to the first room to see the bodies, you know, jokes can be opened, but can this joke be opened casually?" Lin Biao's voice carries endless ridicule, if this time is a little interesting People will understand that at this time, don't look at the body, so as not to humiliate.