Chapter 101: 8.11, reborn scorpion white lotus

Every time Lin Zikai looks at Bai Luofei, he feels very ridiculous, and he deeply doubts in his heart how this person turned a group of people in the original world line. The acting is so exaggerated. After the end of the world, everyone is a human being. Fine, how could it be so easily deceived?

Could it be said that there is a white lotus aura in this body, as long as the person who has been flashed by the white lotus ring will become a brain with an intelligence of only -5?

[Host owner, please do not doubt the world line, although the world line is very pit, but it will not hang into that way, the hard-producing role of the protagonist into a brain-destroy is absolutely impossible to do on the world line! 】 For Lin Zikai's heart silently spit, 001 finally couldn't stand it, so he retorted it.

This is definitely not the fault of the world line. If the world is so brain-destroyed, then the world has already collapsed.

"If it is not a problem in the world, then what do you say is going on?" Lin Ziqi did not refute it. He just spit it out. Since 001 has been so refuted so seriously, he will listen to the explanation of 001.

[In fact, I don't really understand what is going on, but I have a guess. 001 001 a serious cat face looked at Lin Zikai, [host adults may have forgotten about Bai Luofei's life experience. 】

Bai Luofei's life experience?

This problem caused Lin Zikai to suddenly glance, and the next moment he understood the meaning of it.

Because I don't like the white lotus flower, although all the forests on the world line have seen it, but deliberately let myself forget, now only after the reminder of 001, now Lin Zikai also some understand the cause and effect.

The fate of Bailufei...

"No!" Just wanted to agree with 001, but Lin Zizhen remembered a very crucial thing. "I know that you want to say how Bailuofei's original fate changed because of my appearance, but you forgot a little. The things you said are all the things of the last life, even if this is the case, Bai Luofei has experienced it!"

In an instant, 001 feels that he has been stunned. It once again reflects that it is not good to have such a host.

Therefore, now 001 is going to be pretending to be dead. It's really a shame to be caught by the host adults in Zhengzhou.

"Forget it, I don't know if I don't know. Anyway, it's not a big deal." In fact, what happened to Bai Luofei, Lin Zikai did not care at all, although in front of Lin Biao he said that Bai Luofei is his friend.

But he knew in his own heart that he never regarded Bai Luofei as a friend. In fact, there is no way to be a friend at all. I don't know how. The brain of Bai Lotus is different from the average person and becomes their A friend will be dying one day sooner or later, and Lin Zizhen is not the kind of person who is too long.

Because of Sun Yuanyao's appearance, Bai Luofei no longer cares about the issue of materials. Now he is most concerned about how he can pull Sun Yuanyao into his own team so that he can have greater benefits.

"Now it's not too late, we should go back." Looking at Bai Luofei's eyes all the time on Sun Yuanyao's body, Lin Zikai decisively ordered to leave, now the end of the world, too unsafe at night, until the darkness of the sky There will be a lot more zombies on the way down.

Bai Luofei is nothing more than a "space affair". He doesn't need him to shoot at any time. He naturally doesn't care about time.

"Wait!" Bai Luofei just wanted to agree, but when he thought that his space had not been filled, he immediately objected. "The materials we are collecting are not enough, waiting for an hour!"