Chapter 142: 11.03, dignified and elegant white lotus

When I heard my lover, Gu Chenxi said nothing. Although I was a bit uncomfortable in my heart, I did not refute the other person's words because the other party said nothing wrong.

Remembering this kind of thing, unless you can think of it, otherwise, even if it tells everything, it is just listening to other people's stories for him. There is absolutely no need for it.

Looking at the lover who was questioning, he finally let out a sigh of relief. In fact, there are counts in the devil. If Lin Zizhen is really soft and hard, he may say anything.

"Well, this problem has been revealed, we have changed to another question," Lin Zikai said, and asked another question, "Why have I stayed in such a dangerous place for so long?"

If it is the same in the past, this time he has become a baby, maybe when will life be dangerous!

Having said that, the expression of the demon statue is also ugly.

Looking at the attitude of a lover, it is obviously not just coming to the world, but it has been a long time, and it may even have come from the babyhood.

If this is the case, if there is any adventure, the lover will not be able to survive in such a harsh environment.

Thinking of this, he wanted to smash the corpse that disturbed him.

If, as he imagined, the lover came to the world at a young age, even when he was a baby, but he could not perceive it at all, then if the lover had an adventure, otherwise he would not see the lover now. With regard to this, the anger of the demon statue is actually stronger than that of the forest.

Looking at my lover, Lin Zikai also has a number in his heart. It seems that it has been affected by something, so it has caused the result today.

Has the last virus affected the world?

A series of changes made Lin Zikai feel uneasy. I don't remember from which world the virus appeared in their lives, and then the virus has become more and more serious.

Even from the last world, the virus began to impress his surroundings, even trying to change the world.

In the last world, the body he was about to lean over was seriously injured when he was about to arrive. Even in the situation of sudden death, if 001 did not take the opportunity to let him lean over, it is very likely that he would be trapped in the last world. There is no chance to leave.

After arriving in this world, he turned out to be a baby with no strength. He didn't think it had anything to do with the virus.

It seems that if you want to live in this world, you have to solve the virus.

When I think of it, Lin Zikai is not so angry. After all, this is not the fault of a lover. He has already learned the power of the virus.

"Baby, let's go back." Looking at Lin Zikai's face finally eased, the demon statue put a little down, as long as the baby is not angry, the other will be easy!

"Yeah." Lin Zikai nodded and expressed mercy, saying that he would no longer be a lover.

So Lin Zikai followed the demon to the devil's definition, but what made everyone stunned was that the person who was brought back by the demon was not able to practice the demon world.

Therefore, Lin Zikai has become a beautiful landscape in the devil world. There is no way. It is also very difficult for a person who can only practice the practice of Xianjia to stay in the devil world.

In this way, when the cold came, the time passed for a hundred years, and Lin Zikai turned from the five-small little doll to the now handsome young man. He always smiles on his face, no matter who sees it. He couldn't help but smile at him.