Chapter 1: .10 rebirth blackened white lotus

Perhaps because the two people are too focused, the people hiding behind the tree are not discovered by the two, and she is so careful to hide there and see the interaction with them.

Finally, when both Su Mo and Lin Zikai left, the talents slowly came out and watched the direction of their departure, and their eyes were filled with anger.

"Su Mo, Lin Zikai, you dare to betray me!"

The man who has been hiding in the woods is Bai Wei, because Lin Zizhen was suddenly taken away, Bai Wei did not give up, and he saw such a scene.

She refused to scream*, quietly watching Su Mo and Lin Zizhen entangled, watching them kiss, listening to the confession of Su Mo.

No one knows how much hate he has in his heart!

She was born again to give these two people happiness. What they didn't think was, but now they even joined hands to betray her. They are all men. Don't you know that this kind of feeling is not allowed in the whole society! ?

She must, she must know the people who make this happen, and when they are condemned by the society, they will know what is the right choice.

After all, Bai Wei still has such a naive idea because he has not touched the circle. What is not allowed by the whole society? In the end, it is only a moral norm, and how bad inside the upper circle is. How can someone who has never been in touch know?

In the upper circle of the Soviet Union, it is relatively safe and self-sufficient. Some people can even circulate among the four or five people at the same time. For those who are in the Soviet Union, as long as it is permitted by law, no matter what they do, they can be free. Public opinion is not a problem for them at all, and they can easily control public opinion if they wish.

"Slightly, where have you been, it's not safe, don't go away." The young man with Bai Wei saw her appear and walked over and took her to a place where no one was. "Where though It looks calm, but it doesn't look so safe."

Although they are all children of the family, they do not mean that they are all good people. If you go shopping here, you may encounter immeasurable harm.

"Why... why?" Just aunt and Ai Mo are not going out casually, why can't she?

Looking at Bai Wei's so ignorant look, the young man said nothing, just shook his head, and then slowly talked about another thing, "Slightly, you should stop urging Su Shao, now everyone can understand Su Less has to pay for Lin II, you have no chance."

Although today's things made him a little embarrassed, but his heart is still a bit lucky, because he really likes Bai Wei.

"They...they are not all men, such feelings can not be tolerated by the whole society!" Bai Wei said righteous words, so many people look.

However, more is a sneer of disdain. "The whole society can't tolerate? They are not in violation of the law, why can't they tolerate it, and you feel that by virtue of their ability, as long as they think, their relationship is not only acceptable people. No one will ever know."

This answer made Bai Wei's whole person froze, and now she understands that she can't do anything according to her identity.

"And ah, it's not a swan, you don't want to be a swan dream." Everyone who looks at Bai Wei knows what she is thinking. "Don't say that Su Shao's heart is now, that is, if you don't close your heart, you won't be able to take you, Su Shao's side. Which woman does not want to have a family life, to have looks and looks?"

This is like a knife piercing into her heart. Bai Wei was proud of the fact that she was able to make the two best men love her, but now she is still proud of her. It has become a shame.