Chapter 107: 8.17, reborn scorpion white lotus

Ten years of time is not long, and short is not short. For some people, the time of this decade is fleeting, but for some other people, the time of this time is like a year, such as Lin Biao .

When Lin Zikai disappeared, Lin Biao took the people in the team to a city, with the trust in the composition of the forest.

Since Xiao Yan said it, it will definitely be done, and his little sister will never say anything.

It was only after he arrived in the city that he got a message that he couldn't believe. Now it is not an accident to disappear, but another person's intentional frame. At that time, Lin Biao really wanted to kill Bai Luofei. He thought about countless times. It may not have been thought that Bai Luofei would actually start with Xiaoyan.

That person is more poisonous to be able to do such a thing, first deceived the space of Xiaoxiao, and then began to frame the Xiaoyan!

"Although I don't know if I guess it is right, but I don't think Lin Biao wants to let Bailuo fly to death, so I hope to think about it before you start." Because of this sentence, Lin Biao did not end up. I wanted Bai Luofei's life, but I drove Bai Luofei out of the ranks.

Even if you have space, people like them can't afford it!

Lin Biao thought about how to deal with Bai Luofei, while looking for Lin Zikai, he believes that you Lin Zikai, since he said it will appear, will come back then it will definitely come, now he did not appear must be because of what is being Stop it, if that's the case, he can wait.

However, Lin Biao did not think that this is a decade. During this decade, every time he was on the verge of collapse, he would think of Lin Zikai. As long as he remembered his favorite person, he would be determined to continue to wait.

In this way, he has to wait until now, and wait until ten years later.

"The young master, now..." There is no news of the young master.

For so many years, the young master has never given up, everyone thinks that the young master is dead, and even they all have such an idea, but the young master has not given up until now, and there is only one in the mind of the young master. I hope he will not give up.

"Lin Bo, you said that it is possible that Xiao Yan has not become a zombie, but because of the zombie virus, amnesia has forgotten me, so I have never come to me?" Now Lin Biao smiles, but Lin Bo I can feel the bitterness of that smile.

"You can rest assured that the young master has always spoken, even if it is now amnesia, you will definitely come back, you can rest assured." In fact, Lin Bo understands that at that time, Lin Zikai has been bitten, how could it not become a zombie.

Once it became a zombie, how could there be a memory of the past? This is ten years, except for the young master, they all understand the meaning of the last sentence of the young master. He is afraid that the young master will also change. So as a zombie, I will leave that sentence and let the young master have a thought.

It should be said that it is really a young master. It is clear that the minds of the young masters have been wiped out. Even because of this sentence, the young masters have lived peacefully for ten years.

"Right, how is Bailuofei there?" Since Xiaoyan wants to solve Bailuofei himself, Lin Biao will never intervene, but he will not control anything without changing him.

If you look at it inadvertently, what should the Bailuo fly run?

"Now that Bai Luofei has hooked up the leader of the base, but the leader seems to have a better sentiment. People, otherwise we may not have a foothold here." Lin Bo The voice was mocking. I thought that Bai Luofei was a good boy, but now it seems...