Chapter 104: 8.14, reborn scorpion white lotus

What is the difference between putting down defense and suicide in such a dangerous situation? This is true whether Lin Zizhen or Lin Biao understands, so now that the atmosphere is lax, the defense in the hearts of the two is even stronger.

And they can feel something here, very dangerous.

"Small, let's take a look around, if there is anything you need to put it up, don't relax your vigilance." Now is the 22nd day after the end of the world, the power supply system in the city has long been shut down, and many places have been blacked out. This supermarket may be because it has its own power supply system, so there is no power outage now.

"Well, I know." Lin Zikai nodded, and behind Lin Biao, he saw everything useful and everything was packed up.

Slowly moving forward, his mind has doubts. There seems to be something wrong here. It stands to reason that it is now half a month after the end of the world. This is the road to y county. After all, such a large supermarket will not No one found out.

However, in the process of collecting materials, Lin Zizhen found that the things here were taken very little, which is somewhat unreasonable!

"Oh, what's the problem here?" Looking at Lin Zikai's sudden serious face, Lin Biao was a little nervous. Is there any problem here?

Lin Zikai shook his head and continued to pack up this thing. Now all this is just his own guess. There is no truth basis for the heat. It will only make his brother worry.

Looking at Lin Zikai, Lin Biao did not ask, since Xiao Xiao did not want to say, he would not ask, anyway, he believes that no matter what the danger, as long as he is next to Xiao Yan, there will be nothing.

Looking at the things in the supermarket, Lin Ziqi raised his eyebrows, instant noodles, bread, and vacuum-packed foods. These things were common before the end of the world, but they can still be seen in the abandoned supermarkets after the end of the world. Something is wrong.

Especially the barrel of drinking water was completely taken away by the other side.

But for a person, there is no food to live for a while, but there is no water, no one can persist for how long.

Now, the water in this supermarket has not been taken away, which is too unreasonable!

Things are too abnormal, this makes Lin Zikai more and more surprised. "Brother, be careful, there is not a big deal here."

Of course, no matter what is wrong, Lin Zikai will collect all the food and water that can be taken away, and find a few small mountaineering bags from the space, and then find some easy-to-store things for climbing. In the bag, wait for the exit and hand over the things to everyone.

Such a big supermarket, if there is nothing in it, no matter whether it is Lunar New Year's fight, Lin Zikai does not intend to bring all things into space, but for a while he and his brother each have three or two mountaineering The package should not cause any doubts.

Although Bai Luofei knows about the end of the world, it is limited to the place where he once lived. Now, the way they go and where they go is not the same as Bai Luofei.

Otherwise, Bai Luofei will not choose to wait outside without following up.

"What? What's the problem here?" Lin Biao was nervous when he heard Lin Zikai's words. If he was alone, he was not afraid, but now he is around, in case there is any danger.

"It's been half a month since the end of the world, and there's almost no reduction in things here. It's a little too unreasonable." And Lin Zikai didn't say that after coming here, he had a feeling of being hungry. .