Chapter 3: .05 gentle and inclusive white lotus

Looking at Lin Zikai did not refute, Bai Qing felt more apologetic, and suddenly she felt regret.

Wen Hao saw this scene, and his heart was disdainful. It was really not good to see people's eyes. Such a timid woman thought about how he looked. If it was him, he couldn't see it, maybe. When will this woman sell him?

"You said no, isn't it? When you are a fool, who will say no at this time, everything will wait until the people come and say it." After saying this, Wen Hao looked at Lin Zi's body and chicken. There is a voice, "Doctor Lu, it's so ugly, it's ugly, talk about your feelings."

"Feeling? Not bad. It hasn't been like this for a long time." No, perhaps it should be said that this humiliating feeling is the first time, whether it is himself or the identity in various worlds, never been so embarrassed, Now the feeling of the clothes sticking to the body makes Lin Zikai's eyes more and more deep.

Upon hearing this, Wen Hao laughed and laughed. The one million who had been extorted by Lin Zikai from his own hands had Wen Long been distressed for a long time. He now wants Lin Zikai to spit out the money!

"Let's say, where is the money, I will spare you a life when I say it." That's a whole million. If you don't let the forest squirt out, how can he be willing!

"What money? Mr. Wen, why don't you understand it?" Lin Ziyi leaned against the wall, lowered his head, and the water dripped down the hair on the ground. It looked a bit miserable. "You don't make it clear. How do I know what you mean?"

"You!" Now Lin Zikai's apparently uncooperative attitude made Wen Hao angry, then looked at Bai Qing, and suddenly he smiled uncomfortably. "You really want me to say it now, you know if I say Come out, this white lady around you can know everything."

The information he got said that Lu Feng has a good impression on this little girl. A man usually attaches importance to the image in a woman's heart, so now he will definitely say it!

"Then you said it, look at what I am doing to hurt the world." Lin Zikai's indifferent appearance made Wen Hao unable to do anything. Now he certainly can't say it directly. At this time, people can appear at any time, if at all. Before you mastered him, let him know what he was doing. When he said that he might not know what people would buy, he would choose jade and burn.

Looking at Wen Hao's grievances, Lin Zikai felt very cool. Oh, the things he did, Lin Zikai didn't believe he dared to say it, especially when it's time to smell people, he dares to say Come out, there are ghosts!

It's just that Wen Hao didn't dare to say it, but he didn't mean that he didn't dare. He's always standing next to Wen Hao's beauty. The young woman couldn't stand it anymore. That one million is a huge sum for her, so give an outsider. How can she be willing!

"Dear, you don't say that I said, hey!" He stunned Lin Ziyi, and the beautiful young woman's eyes fell on Bai Qing's body. "Miss White, do you want to know what happened?" In fact, it doesn't matter to tell you, that is, the doctor Lu around you took my dear one million yesterday, and then promised to lead you to the restaurant, but unfortunately he did not think that we will be with him. Grab it."

After hearing this, Bai Qing was so unbelievable, and then his eyes fell quietly on the side of Lin Zikai.

"Why, do you believe her words?" Looking at Bai Qing's unbelievable look, Lin Ziqi raised his eyebrows and his face still smiled. This smile was no different from usual. Bai Qing shook his head.

Before I knew Lu's family history, she knew that Lu Xuechang was very rich. If he didn't say anything else, he would be able to see the people who came to his private clinic every day to vent their psychological pressure. The money he paid every time he left was more than that. One or two million, it's rude, if a million checks fell on the ground, Lu Xuechang might have been bent to pick up trouble.