Chapter 64: 6.05, good at camouflage white lotus

For Qing Guogong, Long Hao did not agree, nor refused, just looked at him with a smile, with a peaceful smile in his eyes, so that Qing Guogong was somewhat uncertain about what he was thinking.

"Guangguogong don't think too much. Who can win the emperor's emperor? First, it depends on God's choice. Second, it depends on the decision of the father. These things are not something that our ministers can control." Long Yu said this. It's simply impenetrable, and it's completely impossible to catch a little mistake. The heart of the country's public can't help but admire it. It's a good mind. This person's own grandson is really not comparable!

"The old minister retire, the words of the old minister today, you should not hear it," Qing Guogong sighed, knowing that this time is not a thing, "If one day, His Royal Highness can be called the emperor, the old minister will ask the Highness In the future, I will be able to put a family in the house, and the veteran willing to be a cow to repay the honor of His Highness."

Qing Guogong understands that there is no use for exchanging conditions or threats at this time. Now, perhaps such a pleading can give this high-ranking priest a hint of guilt.

"Nature, the old country public please rest assured." Before the Qing Guogong left, Long Hao finally promised him, let him breathe a sigh of relief, no matter what, Luo Jia is saved.

"Bad." Lin Ziqi looked at Long Yao and his mouth was slightly stunned. Just Qing Guogong was concerned about chaos. If you think about it carefully, you will know that unless you don't have that brain, you will never move. .

After all, the Luo family has been rooted for hundreds of years. If you want to move the family, it is estimated that the whole dragon country will shake, especially at the moment when the new emperor is enthroned, it will be unimaginable.

"Where I am broken, he can't understand it," Long said with a chuckle, kissed him on his tender, tender face, and continued. "Not everyone has no brain like Long Ao, one Being spoiled. A broken child can naturally do anything."

When Lin Zizhen heard this, he nodded. It is true that the reason why Longao is now like this. The congenital character decides that there is indeed a part, but the more important one is probably because of the love of the emperor and the queen, so now, Prince. The reason why these two people have a very important responsibility.

"Hey!" Looking at the dragon's smug look, Lin Zizhen couldn't help but scream at him.

And Long Hao saw him in this small appearance, and he liked it more. It felt like there was a feather that kept itching on the apex of the heart, which made him feel happy and felt itchy.

"Don't be embarrassed, now ready to prepare, Long Island should be very dangerous, not ready to do." Although Long Hao has not been to Long Island, but for the legend there is still known.

Bai Zi's body is weak. He understands this better, and he has also experienced it from the sly body. Although his skill is very strong, every time he runs out of power, his face is pale as if he might die at any time. He is When I returned to the government, I once sneaked a gang to find a doctor who had seen the body. The doctor at the time said that he would not live forty.

"No, things." Lin Zikai shook his head, saying that there would be no danger to him.

Long Island is the place to screen white, so the test will only target those dragons who want to become white, and there is no danger to the real white child.

Looking at Lin Zikai, Long Hao didn't know what to say, but he still tried his best to prepare everything he could prepare, just in case.

After drifting for nearly half a month at sea, the ship finally arrived at Long Island, and everyone was shocked by the so-called Long Island.